~21~

A/N ⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ - SEXUAL ASSAULT 

Song: Dusk Till Dawn by Zayn and Sia

Zayn's POV

Harry was crushed. A part of me was so fucking angry, but another was sympathetic. It was difficult being placed in between a marriage and two important friendships and I hated Harry for putting me in this impossible position. Cheating was the most disgusting fucking thing anyone could do and I despised everyone who did so I was totally on Aria's side but I couldn't find it in me to rid of Harry completely.

When he broke down in my arms, a piece of me withered away. My brother was weeping in my arms and although it was entirely his fault, I still felt the need to comfort him after all he has done. He tore our family apart. He betrayed us all. And yet, a part of me still caved and held him in my arms. I didn't tell him that it would be ok. I wasn't in the position to tell him that. And to be honest, I had no fucking idea if it would be ok. I knew the second Aria knew; she would completely fall apart. She would leave us all and take Blair to a new country. She would make a fresh start and leave us all behind. That was the calibre of what Harry had done. She would leave all of us to make sure she had severed all ties with him. My head felt heavy in my hands. I had no idea what we would do.

My first instinct was to call Liam. I peered at the dead bodies. Surely, he had some idea of what was going on.

The line rung a few times until Liam picked up the phone, completely out of breath. I wondered if he knew what was happening.

"Zayn" He panted. I answered swiftly. "Where are you guys. Louis and I are looking all over for you. I called Harry and he didn't answer." My eyes flicked to Harry. He sat on the floor with his head in his lap and tears streaking down his face. He stared distantly out the window. "I don't think he's in any position to talk right now." Harry's ears perked up. He knew I was talking about him, but he either already heard enough to understand our conversation or he simply didn't have the strength to care. I feared the latter.

"We're in room 402" I informed Liam and then hung up. Within a few minutes, Liam and Louis came running through the door. They both doubled over, attempting to catch their breath. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Are you good, where's Aria?" I questioned Liam helping him up from the ground. "Yeah, we sprinted here. Aria and Gemma went home to be with the kids and the rest of us booked a room in the Rudolfa Mafia hotel above the club. Didn't you do the same thing?" Liam asked me. I nodded swiftly, answering his question. "Yeah. I just wasn't sure where you guys were." Liam nodded before furrowing his eyebrows. "Where's Harry?" I moved my body so he could see. They both flicked their eyes to the depressing sight behind me. Harry sat in his original position, not even lifting his head to greet them like he always did. 

Harry reeked of Angelina's perfume mixed with blood. Dirt and grit covered his face while tears soaked his formal shirt. It was definitely not a pretty sight and I almost saw Louis cringe at his current state. Liam entered the bedroom with a sympathetic expression. He knelt down beside Harry and promptly pressed a finger against his jaw, lifting his head up to maintain eye contact. Harry peered at him through his eyelashes and blood red eyes. Tears continued to fall from his eyes but Liam stayed silent. Harry finally spoke through parched lips. "I cheated on her Liam" Liam nodded sympathetically and to our surprise, he grinned. "No...you didn't" My eyes widened. "What are you talking about" I questioned Liam. Harry flicked his sight back to the windows, not even giving Liam the time of day. It was clear that he had completely given up. Like a broken soul, he stopped fighting and stayed still.

"I think I have something you would all like to see." Liam jumped up, plugging a black usb into his laptop. Louis and I crowded around him curiously as Liam played the surveillance footage. We watched as Harry stumbled away from Aria, following Angelina's footsteps. He looked completely out of it. He placed his shot glass down and followed her into the room. The cameras suddenly switched to the board room. There, Angelina intently attempted to get close to Harry. We watched as she attempted to seduce him, whispering something in his ear. We vaguely heard it on the tape. Angelina pointed to a group of men in the corner and whispered, "I overheard them talking about taking Aria back to their place." I swiftly paused the tape, turning to peek at the dead corpses in the room.