~15~

A/N This is a very long chapter in my opinion, almost 3000 words. These chapters are kind of fillers but at the same time they help you guys understand the characters, their relationships and especially what Blair is like. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter :)))) 

Song: Dead by Madison Beer

Aria's POV

Light rays of sunlight filtered through the room, coaxing me out of my slumber. My eyes fluttered open to the sight of my beautiful husband. He was still asleep. My dark hair was sprawled across his naked chest as his nostrils flared with each quiet snore. My lips delved into a small smile at the sight of him. I loved this man. And he was all mine. I pressed a light kiss to his jaw before lifting myself up. He stirred lightly at the absence of my touch. I ran a hand through my waves and sat up. My eyes found the beautiful scenery. Rough waves crashed against the shore before creeping back to the ocean where they belonged. The distant sound of sea gulls squawking and children running around in swimsuits made me smile. Their laughs lit up my face as I watched distantly. I clutched the thin white sheet to my chest as I rose from the bed. My feet softly pattered against the cream carpet as I made my way to the bathroom.

Flashbacks from last night made my cheeks flush. The way he caressed my body and joined us as if we were one. The moans and groans. The water splashing against us as we moved vigorously. The giggles and rosy smell of candles burning mixed with the smell of raw sex. I rested against the doorway, feeling myself heat up. A warm touch behind me made me freeze before I relaxed. My body sunk into his arms. "Good morning, Love" His deep raspy voice was enough to cause a pool of heat between my thighs. I giggled as he tickled my neck with his curls. I turned around in his arms and gave him a long kiss full of love. "Good morning" I muttered against his lips and he smiled. Haz peered behind me at the bathtub and smiled cheekily. I immediately caught on and shook my head. "Round 2?" He slyly questioned. I shook my head but giggled, letting him know I was up for it. Haz picked me up and threw me down on the bed. I laughed as he bent down to kiss me. His lips moved against mine in harmony. I moaned into his lips. Harry moved to my neck. He sloppily kissed me all over and I clutched his sides. My nails drew blood as they raked down his muscly back. "Harryyyy" My moans drew out but they were interrupted.

"Mama" Harry quickly pulled a sheet over us, covering our nakedness. My cheeks flushed bright red as my head turned to see my daughter. She sleepily wiped her eyes and peered at us.

"What are you doing Dad." Her eyes flickered to her father, and I had to bury my face in his neck to suppress the embarrassment. "I'm just saying good morning to Mama. Why don't you go take a shower? You smell." Harry mocked a stinky face. Blair gasped and smelt her armpits. She gagged and nodded. "Good idea Dad" She turned to leave but at the last second, she looked at us. "Were you doing what Theo says his parents do?" she questioned. My eyes went wide and Harry looked at me. "Ummm, go take a shower baby. We'll talk about it after" I quickly choked out. She nodded and closed the door behind her. Harry and I burst out laughing. He collapsed on my chest, smelling my neck. I wheezed and fell back. "Oh my god. We need to talk to Gemma and Luke about this" Harry cringed. "I don't want to know what my sister and her husband do. That's gross" I rolled my eyes. "Oh my god. You're worse than Blair and Theo. They are adults. How do you think Theo got here?" I questioned him with a pointed look. He cutely scrunched up his nose and made a face. "I try not to think about that. I prefer to believe a stork left him at their door." I laughed at him while he made a disgusted face. "You are so cute Baby" I kissed his nose which was still scrunched and flipped us over. "I'm going to take a shower." I gave him a peck on the lips and lifted myself off him. He pouted and I rolled my eyes. As I walked off I heard him whine.

"Can I come to-" I looked back and before I closed the door, I looked him straight in his adorable doggy eyes and replied harshly, "I am showering ALONE". With that, I locked the door behind me and jumped into the shower.