~38~

A/N Just a small smut chapter to take a break from everything...BUT next chapter we r getting straight back into it!!!

Song: How You Want It? by Teyana Taylor & King Combs

Harry's POV

"It's okay baby, we can go slow" I hushed my beautiful wife as I hovered above her petite body. The soft moonlight illuminated the intricate curves of her naked breasts and the large dips in her waist. The rays painted her in an angelic but sexy light and her deep cheekbones and rosy cheeks glinted beautifully. She was absolutely gorgeous.

Her hips were pressed against mine in a romantic encounter. Her eyes bore deeply into mine with such intensity. It had been a while since we had any intimate experience. The pain and severe anguish we had experienced over a small period of time had largely weighed down our sex life.

We no longer had any time for our personal lives or any moments to ourselves. From the moment Blair was shot in our own palace, our lives have been on hold. We were constantly fleeing countries, escaping cities and enemies and honestly failing to keep our family alive. We had already lost two precious members and the weight on our hearts had been detrimental.

Even now in the sheer moonlight, in the middle of an intimate moment, I could still see the heartbreak in her brown orbs. I could see the sheer pain hiding behind a ring of desire. She wanted me, but what she truly wanted was some peace. Some solace and closure.

But unaware to Aria, I was also in need of some peace. Since the whole hotel fiasco, I have been extremely restless at night. The terrorizing images of that devil woman play through my mind like a nightmare loop. I can't get rid of the invisible handprints on my body or the feeling of her on top of me. Even now, on top of my beautiful wife, I cannot hide the sweat forming on my brow or the shivers going down my spine. I was deathly afraid, and nobody knew. I was lost in some nightmare which seemed never-ending. I just wanted to get her off me. To rid of her completely. I wanted to kill her myself, to feel the tortured snap of her neck in my hands. I wanted to end her life. To make sure she could never do it again.

Without my knowledge, I became to hyperventilate. My mind was shutting down again, despite my efforts to seem the least bit normal.

"Baby" Aria whispered from underneath me. Her tiny fingers massaged the top of my neck. I growled approvingly and sighed. "Are you ok?" Even the touch of my wife was enough to bring me back from Terror land. My breath slowed and the sweat on my skin slowly dissipated. My heart which almost felt like it was in my stomach, had returned to it's rightful place in my chest.

"Are you sure, I'm the one who needs to go slow and steady?" Concern filled her voice as she motioned to get up from under me, but I pushed her back down.

"What are you thinking so deeply about in that pretty head of yours." Her silky voice was so soothing and brought a small smile to my face. My fears were long gone as I peered down at her with absolute wonder. So many years of marriage and she still managed to build an unbreakable façade. She wanted to seem as unbroken and perfect as she used to be, but I could see straight through it. She put it on for me. To be the anchor by my side while I was drowning. One look told me that she knew exactly how I felt. She knew I could not sleep at night. She knew about the torturous memories running through my head and she knew about the assault.

I gently rubbed my thumb across her creased brows. She was so worried about me and she didn't know how to help me. So I decided to help solve her doubts.

"Nothing" I smiled. "Absolutely nothing". I dipped my head low and engulfed her lips in a small kiss. I pulled away, feeling something change in the air. She looked at me, feverishly, lustfully.

I growled, pulling her too me. She flipped our bodies passionately and kissed me like our lives depended on it. I pushed her hips down onto me. She moaned at the contact. Her hips grinded against me and I groaned. Fuck she was amazing. In a split second, she sat up and sunk down onto me. I let out a loud moan and harshly ground my hips into hers.

Holy fuck.

She grinded her hips expertly, changing the atmosphere to one filled with hot sex. Her dark hair dripped onto my face, but I didn't care. I pressed my lips to her neck, her breasts, her chest, anything I could. I moved my hips against hers, fast and hard.

"Baby" She groaned. A sheer layer of sweat formed on her brows and I smirked. Hot sounds left her sexy lips and I couldn't help but admire her. She was all mine.

After a few moments I grew tired and flipped us. I lifted her off me and sunk back into her in one fluid movement. She gasped and I used her surprise as an opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. My thrusts were fast and hard. I wanted her. I needed her. She whined loudly and I widened my eyes, pressing a hand to her mouth. Deep chuckles left my chest as she moaned into my hand. Her eyes rolled back into her head and I knew she was close. I felt her walls clench around me, and I groaned. She felt so fucking good.

"Aria!" I groaned. My movements became sloppy. All it took was one last look at my wife's beautiful face. One last look at the way her mouth fell open and her eyes rolled back into her head. And then I was there. Our loads crashed together in one amazing moment of bliss and I collapsed onto her naked chest.

Our pants filled the air and I heard the faint sound of someone yelling "Fuck sake Harry". My eyes widened and I went flush red.

Aria's adorable giggles filled the air and soon we were both in laughing fits.

"So much for going 'slow'" Aria laughed. I rolled my eyes and snuggled into her neck. She was so warm and beautiful; I was so unbelievably lucky.

"I'm going to get so much shit from Louis tomorrow." I shook my head and Aria chuckled again.

"You sure are" She laughed. When her laughter died down, we both lay in comfortable silence. I lifted my head from her neck and looked into her deep brown eyes. She stared back at me with content.

"I love you baby" I whispered and kissed her nose.

"I love you too Haz."