~6~

A/N A short chapter but I just needed a fight sequence somewhere because I absolutely love them!! Probs one of my favourite chapters in the book and listening to this song while reading this chaptter makes you feel fucking badass soooooo enjoyyyyy!!! xo

Song- Confident by Demi Lovato

Aria's POV

My gun drew enemies closer like small bait to a large fish. My friends fought alongside me as we diminished the castle's invaders.

I swiftly ducked as a reflection in a nearby mirror, allowed me to see my attacker. He weakly plunged his knife forward, not expecting me to duck. I caught his arm, twisting it and the knife fell to the ground. I hit him once, twice before he finally fell to the ground as I drove a knife through his heart. I dropped his body before wiping a smidge of the stranger's blood off my cheek. I continued my journey through the castle, ending the life of anyone who neared me. They were like bodies on a stick. My gang did the same and I glanced sideways to make sure they were still there.

Jordyn was fighting off three guys at the same time and I was not surprised at all but decided I was going to help out for the fun of it. I snuck up behind one of them and quickly snapped his neck before plunging a knife into the next one's neck. Jordyn pouted as she saw me drop the two men.

"I was gonna take them both" She whined and I smirked. Oh how I love this life.

"Gotta be quicker babe" I winked and took off with her on my heels before stopping dead in my tracks seeing a line of armed men blocking the exit.

"Your majesty" A man with tall exterior and a tamed moustache bowed in front of me. I had a feeling that he was the man who started all of this and I was quick to think about ending him. How dare he hurt my baby.

Louis and Zayn caught up to us, letting me know that Liam and Niall were somewhere in the shadows plotting something. That relaxed me a bit until I saw a group of men with their guns to my best friends' heads. My eyes widened but I refused to show fear. I stared into the eyes of my nemesis.

"Who are you?" I questioned lowly.
"My name is Boston" He smirked and I eyed him. He looked older, like he couldn't be working for another gang, but instead an important henchmen.

"Who do you work for?" I questioned. He suddenly let out an evil chortle and I narrowed my eyes threateningly. He straightened up, matching my glare after letting out some spine-chilling chuckles.

"I don't work for anyone, love. But, I believe you took something from a fellow mate of mine" he spat. I rolled my eyes and now it was my turn to laugh.

His eyes lit with anger and he answered my chuckles with the sound of guns cocking near my dear friend's head. They were on their knees now and looking at us with a sad puppy look on their face but I saw something in Liam's eyes that no one else did.

It was determination. A kind of determination that only fuelled the irises in Liam's eyes to go almost black. The type that meant he had a plan.

I discreetly nodded and spotted a knife in his hands.

Stupid fuckers didn't check him.

In a split second, Liam plunged the knife into so-called Boston's leg as I shot the men that may have ended his life. The rest of our team fired away, ducking for cover when they needed too but we mostly appeared without a scratch, except our enemies blood for us to bathe in. Physically, that is. Mentally, there was enough damage to last a lifetime.

We circled Boston when all his men were on the ground life-less, and I cringed when an appalling laugh left his mouth.

"This isn't over my dear." He cackled.

"Aria" Liam called. I gave him my attention as he alerted me that many more armed men had flooded the palace gates and were entering the castle as we spoke.

I quickly pressed the trigger and watched Boston's brains splatter all over the polished floors before racing back up to the tower which Harry and my daughter were safely in. The gang followed after and we soon reached the top. When the brick wall moved, Harry was cuddled with my daughter, their bottoms on the hard stone floor.

To be honest, comfort or luxury wasn't really a priority in our safe rooms.

Harry's arm spread to reveal a gun which was aimed at us. When he saw our faces, he lowered the gun before scrambling to his feet and hugging me. I hugged back and glanced at my daughter, seeing she was safe and sound. I smiled at her and embraced her before telling them both that we had to leave.

"Leave to where?" Harry questioned and I did a quick window check to see more men were coming. I frantically scanned the room for more ammo and loaded myself with enough necessities for our long flight.

"Holmes Chapel"