~1~

A/N A short chapter to start the book off....chapters will get longer as we get past the introductory stuff

Song- Beautiful by Bazzi ft. Camila Cabello

Aria's POV

"Push, my queen push"

"You don't think that's what the fuck I'm doing" I screamed at the nurse. She looked up at me fearfully and I muttered a small sorry, feeling guilty for snapping at her from just doing her job. I felt a larger hand squeeze mine and I looked to my right to see Harry's kind eyes bore into my nervous ones. I smiled briefly before feeling another massive wave of pain rush through me, causing me to scream out and clutch his hand harder.

I doubled over and groaned with a large effort to push this child out but she wasn't there yet. Harry whispered sweet words of encouragement into my ear as Jordyn gripped my hand, enduring the harsh pain inflicted on her from my tight hold.

"Push one more time my queen" The nurse encouraged and my sight temporarily blurred as I dizzily stared at the white celling of my hospital room. The childish cartoons which stuck to the ceiling swirled and mirrored each other as I put every ounce of my strength into the last push.

I slipped into slight unconsciousness as the cries of my daughter filled the air. I slowly and reluctantly peeled my eyes open to see a small bundle in the nurse's arms as the royal doctor's eyes stayed glued to my daughter's face in awe. The nurse cleaned the red blood off of my daughter, leaving a tint of pink on the only part of her I could see, her tiny little arm. I could already tell she was perfect.

Harry beamed at me with glazed over eyes but my gaze stayed on my approaching daughter, and as if magic, she was finally placed into my welcoming and inviting arms.

I relished in the feeling of her soft skin as I gazed into her astonishingly beautiful hazel eyes. Her skin was a blend of pale and dark. She looked like a tiny angel. Her coffee-coloured skin was complimented by soft ringlet curls a shade lighter than ebony and full soft pink lips like her father. But comically, a large nose. I laughed as I softly kissed her, knowing my wish for a small nose unlike her parent's was just that, an inevitably untrue wish.

I felt a dip in the hospital bed as Harry caressed our daughter's smooth skin with his large hand. She made a quiet sound, like a small yawn or gurgle like all newborn babies do. We gushed at her, feeling even more tears form behind our eyes.

I knew we both thought the same thing in that moment, she was just perfect.

"I think we should name her Chloe" Harry whispered, playing with the small tuft on the top of her head. I furrowed my eyebrows at the suggestion and shook my head, still giving our baby my undivided attention.

"It doesn't suit her" I objected. Harry hummed in a quiet agreement, still engulfed with our new daughter's presence.

"So Lavini after your mother then?" He asked peering at me in question. I nodded my head but truthfully I still felt a small void in my chest. It felt wrong.

Before I could voice my concerns and sudden disagreement, Harry spoke softly in disbelief.

"I can't believe I used to know you as Aria Blair Watson." He kissed the top of my head. "We've come so far".

Like a miracle, a switch flicked in my mind and suddenly the gate behind my eyes was lifted and the tears rushed down my flushed cheeks.

"I will never forget" I cried. Harry furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and clutched my hand comfortingly to show his support.

"What won't you forget, baby?" he inquired gently. I stared deeply into his eyes with my own teary ones.

"Our old life" I whispered, turning back to our daughter.

"Blair" I whispered and smiled tenderly, as i caressed the back of her tiny head.

"I want to name her Blair" I announced, glancing at Harry. I immediately got his full approval as we both peered down at our daughter and smiled. The name fit her as perfect as she was.

"Blair Aisha Styles?" I suggested, unsure.

I looked at Harry for approval but he furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head, seemingly coming up with something more fitting.

"Blair Ariana Aisha Styles" he said, staring at me deeply.

"I want her to be named after you" He told me with a sure nod of his head and I smiled at him lovingly.

"That's exactly what my father said to my mother when I was born. I was named after her" The tears in my eyes didn't stop falling and I knew they wouldn't anytime soon.

I exhaled a breath after Harry pecked me on the lips. I looked down at my baby girl and whispered.

"Princess Blair Ariana Aisha Styles"