~7~

A/N Probs one of the saddest chapters besides the time Blair gets shot.....I can't figure out how to attach two videos so if you guys want to listen to the songs then you might have to play it on something else sorrryyyyyyyy xo

Song- Home by Machine Gun Kelly, X Ambassadors & Bebe Rexha & Depend On It by Liam Payne

Aria's POV

(Play Home by Machine Gun Kelly, X Ambassadors & Bebe Rexha now)

I was heavily exhausted as Harry held my hand, practically dragging me down the private jet's stairs. I felt hungry and a rush of emotions hit me as I stepped into the dim daylight, seeing the sun rise over the small hills of Cheshire.

Blair fell asleep on her father's shoulder as he carried her to the sleek black limo we owned. Even though she was a teenager now, Harry never stopped smothering her like a toddler. Her eyes fluttered open as he lay her in the back seat while he helped move our suitcases with the rest of the guys. I pulled her head into my lap and pushed the thick curls off her forehead, feeling her shiver under my touch. I smiled at my baby and wrapped her in a small blanket.

"Mum" she groaned. I felt her shift on my lap and I wrapped the blanket tighter.

"What time is it?" she wiped the sleep out of her adorable little eyes with her knuckles as she stretched and yawned. I smiled at her cuteness and kissed her forehead.

"6:00 in the morning baby. Go back to sleep" I told her and she nodded weakly and closed her eyes again. I smiled, softly patting her back as she lulled back to sleep.

Over my dead body would I let anything happen to my Blair.

----------

I looked out the window at the emerging landscapes that we drove past. It was early morning now and we were almost at the borders of Harry's hometown. The scenery was familiar and brought back memories from the many years ago that Harry and I last visited. It was 14 years ago when Blair was only 10 months old. We returned to Holmes Chapel to see Anne, Gemma, Luke and their baby Theo. Theo was almost 15 now, being a year older than Blair. I remember the first time he held her and stroked her soft hair, telling her that he would forever protect his baby cousin. But they were more like brother and sister now.

The sign, welcoming us into the town was ahead and I smiled, looking over at Harry whose head was leant on my shoulder while he snored his tiredness away. The rest were also asleep after the long flight but I was used to the jetlag. Being the daughter of mafia men, meant travelling the world for all sorts of jobs and deals. I could hardly feel the fatigue now.

I tapped Haz's shoulder lightly, telling him that we were home. He smiled, wiping the sleep out of his eyes like our daughter does. They were so alike that it was crazy but nonetheless she was half of both of us.

The limo stopped in front of Anne's house and the wind hit me in the face as soon as I stepped out, ushering Blair out of the car. Harry woke up the rest before we passed through the gate quietly.

"Mum, we're here" Harry called out while he lifted the bags but we heard no reply. Immediately the air shifted and it struck me that something was wrong. The door was a little ajar and the curtains were tattered. I set Blair down.

"Harry watch Blair" He caught on to what was going on and pulled out his own gun after passing Blair to Jordyn. I lifted my gun out of my jeans, creeping slowly towards the door with Harry on my heels.

"Mum, what's going on?" Blair's were filled with concern but I let Jordyn comfort her while I walked in.

The door creaked open as I wearily pushed it, with my gun cocked and ready to fire.

The place looked completely trashed. The glass coffee table was smashed and the couches were flipped over. Shards of glass from plates pierced the freshly painted yellow wall and clothes were sprawled everywhere.

(Play Depend On It by Liam Payne now)

I turned to look at Harry. His eyes gleamed with emotion and tears, seeing his childhood home completely ruined. I withdrew my gun and pressed my hands to his cheeks. I tilted his head to make him look at me. His fists were clenched and I understood what he was feeling. I felt it before. The absolute anger and turmoil of seeing the things you love destroyed.

"Harry look at me" I softly spoke. I leant my forehead against his and saw him let out a breath.

"It'll all be ok" I reassured him and then let go before venturing upstairs.

The bedrooms were as ruined as downstairs was. Ripped pillows and shards of glass covered the brown carpet and I was confused as to where all this glass was coming from. Then, I saw the array of bottles smashed on the sink. The wine cabinet was raided and alcohol leaked down the walls.

That wasn't the worst part though. Theo's bedroom was the part that made my heart hurt. The band posters and guitars were smashed on the ground. The strings popped out of place and Theo's favourite teddy was gone. That must've broken his heart.

The small old crib in the corner, which once upon a time was a place where Theo rested while I gently rocked him to sleep in the bright moonlight, was left untouched.

Strange, very strange.

I neared it, making sure to be cautious of what may be in it. An untouched crib in the corner of a destroyed room was suspicious enough.

Harry cornered it from the other side and we both cautiously flickered our eyes to what was inside.

It was just a note.

My eyebrows furrowed and I picked up the small piece of paper.

Boston was just a distraction, come kill someone meaningful, before we do...

-TCC

Before I could react, Harry's ground-shaking scream ripped through his throat as he fell to his knees. I could only watch as my husband's heart completely shattered.

Tears poured profusely down his face as he thrashed the room. He shattered the left over glass bottles and ripped apart pillows. I was honestly frightened, being a stranger to this side of Harry. But I knew it was something he couldn't control. We all had a side that came out when that familiar feeling of heartbreak slashed through our chest.

This was his and I couldn't stop it.

The boys gave me a sympathetic and worried look while Blair just looked frightened. She looked like she was about to cry so I quickly strode over to her, grasped her hand softly and then took her to the bathroom. It was the most salvageable part of the house at least.

I set her down on the toilet and gave her some water before resting her in my arms while we cuddled on the cold floor.

"What's wrong with Dad, Mama?" Her fragile voice asked. My heart hurt for her but it was something we had to deal with. I had no doubt my baby had the strength to handle this. She was a part of me. She just didn't know it yet.

"Nothing's wrong baby." I told her. She gave me a "really" look and I rolled my eyes and chuckled. She was too smart. "Dad's just upset. He's hurt. Look around you Blair" I motioned and she looked out at the hallway.

"This place is ruined" I whispered.

She sighed and nodded. She looked into my brown eyes with hazel ones full of hope.

"But we'll fix it right Mum? When we find grandma and Theo, we will fix this place" She said with assurance and I was honestly surprised.

"How did you—"

How did she know that Theo and the rest were missing?

She coyly smiled.

"I'm just like you mama. If you know, I know"

A/N I love Blair and her character she is so cute omggg....hope you enjoyed this chapter love u guyss!!