~13~

Song: The Hills by The Weeknd

Aria's POV

Blair bolted across the room to a meek, familiar teenager on the floor. Theo's eyes lit up at the sight of her.

"Blair!"

Theo jumped up at the sight of his cousin and they embraced wilfully. Tears poured out of his beautiful eyes and Blair pat his back to soothe him. She muttered comforting words as he wailed loudly. My eyebrows furrowed in concern. One part of our family was safe, but where were the rest?

"Theo" I spoke loudly to catch his attention. He lifted his head and sniffled.

"Where is Anne and your parents?" Theo let out a huff and wiped his eyes. Snot poured out of his nostrils as he choked on his words. "They took them into a different room, somewhere down the hall" As the words slipped out of his mouth, the distant ring of gunshots pierced the air.

We all immediately got into a fighting stance and cocked our guns. Blair pulled out her gun again and Theo stared in disbelief. "Why do you have a gun?" he quested incredulously. "Just stay behind me ok" She answered back confidently. I smiled a little at her ability to protect her scared older cousin. They were aged apart by only one year but their maturity was relatively the same. Unlike Blair, Theo was always too fearful to pick up a weapon and relied on a slight knowledge of karate to defend himself.

"I have a reading. Follow me" At these words, we all followed Liam out of the room. Niall gestured the remaining prisoners to leave, informing them that he had already contacted each mafia, alerting them of their captured members. He said they would all be outside shortly. The women thanked us again and quickly ushered their children outside. A woman named Akari walked up to us confidently before we left.

"I can help. I am from the Camorra Mafia." Louis nodded and gave her a gun.

"You got a knife?" She asked confidently. Louis nodded in realisation and handed her a long one with scales. They train with knives in Japan. Akari smiled at the familiarity and snugly secured the knife in her waistband. The entire team was ready and we finally filed out of the room, eager to safely apprehend the remaining members of our family. As we neared the other doorway, we noticed the door was slightly ajar. Liam peered in before sharply tumbling backwards to avoid a bullet. The bullet whipped past our heads, luckily only grazing the hair on our heads. The bullet imbedded itself into the decaying wall behind us. We all looked into the room with wide eyes and the sight made us proud.

Gemma held a man at gunpoint while Luke painfully gripped another man's throat, squeezing the life out of him. Anne swung a frying pan into another man's head, causing a painful thud sound. The man groaned loudly and held his head as blood gushed out of his nose.

"You old bitc-"

A bullet passed cleanly through the man's skull before he could finish. Smoke popped out of Harry's gun as he coldly stared at the body. "Nobody dares to call my mother a bitch." We made our entrance into the room. Gemma turned her head to meet mine and silent tears poured out of her eyes. "Harry" She wailed. That was her mistake. She forgot about the man she was about to kill. The man kicked the gun out of her hand and went to grab it. Before he could, another bullet sounded in the room. This time, the person at fault surprised us all. Theo gripped the gun tightly causing his hands to turn ghostly white. Gemma flinched at the look on her son's face. Luke and Gemma quickly embraced their son as he collapsed to the floor in shock. The first blood. It was enough to crush a gentle soul. Anne joined the embrace as we stared on, waiting for Theo to make a move.

He cried softly in the arms of his family and we all frowned, all knowing we could have prevented this. We could have shot first.

Gemma whispered comforting words.

Liam piped up quickly, "I know we are having a moment right now but there are reinforcements 100 metres away so we need to get out of here." With that, Luke lifted his son to his chest and carried him outside while we followed. Briskly, we made it to the extra men came in. We sped away from the site, watching the stupid reinforcements enter the empty cinema. I rolled my eyes at them and turned around in my seat. I smiled at my family in delight. We were all safe and sound.

'The night was free and once a mission was done, you could chase after the moon for forever if you'd like, because no one could catch you.'

----

The same night, we all filed into the private jet, ready to go to a safer location. The Callous Cartel could have easily followed us and London was no longer a safe place for our family. After our safe escape from the cinema, a member of the Rudolfa Mafia made contact. She was extremely grateful that we had saved her mafia members and offered us protection in Capri. The gang immediately took up the offer, aware of the dangers of staying in one place for two long. The children also needed a long nights rest after such a traumatic day.

On the plane, Harry and Luke carefully carried a now asleep Theo and Blair into the back bedrooms for comfort. When they returned, Harry joined me in the luxurious sofa bed. Gemma and Luke were on the opposite side of the plane in a matching bed while Anne slept with the kids in the back. Gemma cuddled close to Luke and I swooned over them solemnly, knowing they've had a rough few weeks.

"How did they treat you?" Harry gruffly asked. Gemma peered at me through the dim lighting before answering her little brother. She sniffled a little before answering and I was about to interject to save her from sharing an event so fresh but she insisted.

"They kept us in an office with the boss. They made us lie on the concrete behind steel bars, away from each other and if we made a sound they would beat us. Sometimes, they would beat us for no reason." It was only then that I noticed the bruises on her face and the cuts on her lips. Luke was even worse. He had a black eye, bruises on his chest and dried blood on his cheek and mouth. Harry fumed from beside me and I placed a hand over his to calm him down. He briefly glanced at me in appreciation before speaking again.

"Carry on". Gemma nodded. "It was almost as if they wanted to keep us alive. The boss kept insisting that they bring 'the girl' first." Gemma furrowed her eyebrows in confusion but I know what that meant. They wanted Blair. They needed her to complete some sick, evil plan of theirs.

Before Gemma could continue, Harry cut her off, telling her to go to sleep. I could tell the day's events was taking a toll on him and after hearing that they wanted to target our child, our anger was filled to the brim. Gemma and I exchanged looks before she nodded silently and inched closer to Luke. Harry leant on his elbow, still upright in thought. He flinched when I touched his hand. It hurt to see him go through so much pain but there was nothing I could do. I had to be strong for the both of us.

As I cuddled into his body and watched him drift off to sleep, my mind struggled to press pause. All the new information crashed through me and I shuddered in fear. They would not take her from us. Over my dead body would they ever touch our daughter.

A/N Hey just to remind you guys because I know its been a while. Here is the list of different mafias Aria has connections with. Remember that 'The Black Cobras' from America WAS the mafia Aria joined in the first book and their main enemy were the 'Red Tigers' from Australia which was run by Aria's REAL father Nigel. However, in the first book Nigel blew up 'The Black Cobras' and killed Aria's adopted family. The only people who survived the blast was Aria's best friend Jordyn (still alive) and some other team mates (died in a mission). 

1. Benson Mafia – England

2. Luciano Mafia – Spain

3. Camorra Mafia – Japan

4. Mala Men – The Polynesian Islands

5. Rudolfa Mafia – Italy

6. O'Mally Gang – America

7. The Savages - America