~20~

Song: When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars

Harry's POV

"Harry?"

I looked up through my drenched eyelashes, surprise evident in my eyes.

"Zayn?" I muttered. Realisation hit me. I had been found. How Zayn stumbled upon this room was unknown to me. But, in that moment he held all the answers I needed. My eyes widened. "Zayn, where are we?" I jumped up on my feet, feeling a sliver on hope brush through me. Zayn stood there confused. "I'm looking for Angelina. I brought her coffee" He motioned to the tray of coffees in his hand. He stood in the living room, looking into the room. He scanned the room, seeing everything trashed. He hadn't seen the bodies yet and I didn't know what he'd do when he did.

"Wait why are you in here" he questioned, suspiciously. "This is Angelina's room". Zayn got more suspicious as the seconds passed by. "I have no idea. I woke up in the bed" I quickly answered, pointing to the bed. I knew what was coming. Realisation dawned on him. Zayn stumbled back with his eyes wide. I watched as a wave of emotions passed through him. Confusion, shock, disappointment then anger. I backed away, knowing how violent Zayn could get. This was one moment I was genuinely afraid of him. Aria was like a sister to him and nobody who hurt her would come out alive, maybe even me.

"You slept with Angelina." He breathed. Zayn bawled his fists and I widened my eyes. I put my hands up in surrender and opened my mouth to explain. "Zayn let me explain" Who am I kidding, there was nothing to explain. I shook my head at myself and closed my mouth. I slowly flicked my eyes up to meet his. Zayn's face contorted in anger, his blazing red eyes swallowing mine.

In a split second, the tray of coffee in his hands was chucked against the wall with a loud bang. Coffee leaked down the white walls, seeping into the cream carpet. That was going to stain badly. Zayn walked into the bedrooms slowly like a predator. It was clear I was his prey as his taupe eyes glared into mine.

"You cheated on her." He pushed me. The violence had begun. My eyes drooped heavily. I had nothing to say and no intention to stop his abuse. I deserved everything. Every single bit of pain he would give me. I deserved it all. Tears threatened to fall from his eyes as he continued to push me. "You betrayed her." Another push.

"You broke your family. Our family." Slam. Zayn slammed me into the brown wall. My head hit the hard wood and I grunted in pain. Tears spilled out of my eyes as the guilt consumed me. For a second, Zayn faltered at my reaction. However, his arms still inched for my throat. I sputtered, attempting to push him away but I had no strength. Instead, my strong push turned into putty, barely making a difference to our distance.

"You threw us all away just for that whore." His voice continued to boom, expressing his immense amount of anger. His face inched closer to mine. I felt the pulses of anger radiating from his shoulders. His bawled fists shook. His breaths came out fast and hard.

"Say something, you, fucking dick!" He had lost it. My head moved hard to the right at the intense blow. Another punch came. The impact caused me to stumble off the wall. I weakly made an attempt to catch myself. I managed to stay upright. A familiar substance leaked from my nose, trickling into the gaps between my lips. The metallic taste stung my tongue and I spat in disgust. My hand reached up to touch my nose. A sticky red substance stained my fingers, but I wasn't surprised. Before I had time to look up, I was hit yet again. A vast amount of blood slipped from my mouth, covering the walls in murky watered down blood. Red liquid dripped down the walls, creating various trails. I watched as they fell onto the floor. That was my blood. Just like Blair was my blood. And alike the blood in my mouth, I was also about to lose her. I collapsed at the thought of my daughter. The pain of looking into her sad eyes was strong enough to bring me to my knees. I fell next to a dead body.

It was only then that Zayn stopped. His eyes dashed around the room. I knew what he saw. The four dead bodies of the men I had harshly murdered.

"What happened here?" He breathed. He looked defeated. Zayn was like my brother and through the 9 years he had known Aria, their friendship had strengthened to an immense amount of love. She was like a sister to all the boys. It had suddenly dawned on me, the weight of what I had done. The sins I committed. I had not only failed her and my child. I had failed my brothers. I had failed my family. Tears ran down my face profusely like a never-ending river. I felt pathetic.

Zayn stumbled around the room, surveying the corpses. He rummaged through their pockets and jackets. Smart, I thought. Maybe if I wasn't so busy wallowing in self-pity, I could have done the same thing and potentially saved myself from this messy situation. But as usual, I needed someone else to clean my messes. Someone like Aria who was always there to pick up my laundry and wipe the small remnants of food off my face after I tried and failed to. I was truly lost without her and my family.

Zayn continued to throw useless belongings around the room. He finally pulled out a brown leather wallet. Opening the wallet, his eyes widened at what he discovered.

"What" I leaned closer to peek, but the glare Zayn sent me told me to keep my distance. Zayn huffed and rubbed his eyes. "They are all members of the Rudolfa Mafia" He pegged me their ID's, using every opportunity he had to hurt me. I let out a sigh as I picked up the wallet and looked to confirm his conclusions. I rubbed my hands down my bloody face. My lips were split and my eyes ached. From the vaguely satisfied look Zayn gave me I could tell he was pleased with his actions. Now we needed to figure out how I went to bed with Angelina and woke up with four dead mafia members.

Zayn stayed silent for a long moment. His hands visibly shook, and I shielded my face, knowing I was going to get another beating if I didn't stay still. Zayn suddenly, started to stalk towards me. His hands violently grabbed my throat. My head whipped up painfully. I could tell it took everything in him not to squeeze the life out of me. But I just let him. I deserved it. I deserved everything.

"Do it" I sputtered. Zayn furrowed his eyebrows. "What" He questioned in disbelief. "Do it. Kill me" I yelled. Zayn dropped his hand from me as if I was fire and he was burnt.

"What the fuck are you saying Harry" He shook his head with sad eyes. I let out shaky breaths.

"I betrayed my wife Zayn. I betrayed my daughter. I betrayed my family." I started. Zayn listened intently, sadness blanketing his features.

"What am I going to tell Blair?" I questioned tiredly. "What am I going to tell her? That her father is a cheating bastard" A humourless chuckle ripped from my throat. Tears continued to spill from my red tinted emerald orbs.

"That her father who always gave her the world is really a pathetic fucking dick who left the best thing in his life for some disgusting handsy bitch" I launched a piece of glass across the room.

"What do I tell her Zayn...What do I tell my baby girl?" My voice faltered near the end as I choked. "I have nothing left" My head sunk, and I stared at the ground through watery eyes.

"I ruined everything going for me" With that, the dam behind my eyes broke again and I sobbed into my hands again. I felt arms reach around me and I clawed onto them. Zayn pulled me into a hug as I sobbed into his shoulder. No words were needed for this moment. We knew how badly I had fucked up. We knew the damage I had caused. Everything was a mess. I didn't know what to do. But I knew we would somehow figure it out and I would somehow find a way to tell my queen and effectively break her precious heart.

A/N Awwwwww poor Harry....Lol you guys are probably so angry at me right now but I promise it will get better...just keep reading hehehehhe......love you all have a great day :))))