~41~

Song: Bad Intentions by Niykee Heaton & Migos

Aria's POV

"Blair, baby, it's ok. Everything will be okay."

Tears poured profusely down my face. I could see the fear in my daughter's eyes and it terrified me. Her nose was redish-pink and her cheeks were painted with dirt and scuff marks. Even through the sheer darkness, I could see the way she trembled and shivered. Her beautiful dress was torn at the end and extremely dirty with blood and grass particles. She looked like a mess.

"Mama." She whimpered. The man pushed the steel weapon into the side of her head as she spoke, and she leaned away with tears rolling down her face. I growled. Nobody touches my daughter.

I turned my head sharply to see Dean. I glared into his soul. "Get away from her!" I calmly spoke. The dick was silent for a moment, but he soon broke out into an evil chortle. I supressed the urge to cringe and instead turned my head to peer at my daughter. The dark setting illuminated her fearful hazel orbs. She was so scared. It was like all her training was wasted in this moment. I wish I taught her something better than violence. I wish I made better use of our time. I wish I taught her how to love and trust and make life-long relationships. I wish I could leave her with more loving memories then violent ones.

She was my everything and I had failed her. My eyes drooped. My body was growing weak and I was struggling to keep awake. Of course, my observant baby noticed.

"Mama. Are you okay?" She urged. I nodded my head with heavy eyelids. "I'm okay baby" I muttered. I tried desperately to stay awake. For her. I opened my eyes hastily and stared into my daughter's eyes. "Blair" I whispered. "Mama" She struggled to get loose of her captor and shook around in his arms. She was crossing dangerous waters. One wrong move and he would shoot. "Stay still Blair" I muttered in alarm. "No!" She yelled and in a fit of rage and panic, she kicked the man's ankle and twisted his arm. He groaned in pain and went crashing to the floor. I smiled subtly. That's my girl.

"Mama" I watched through blurry eyes as she fought her assailant and grabbed hold of my hand. My hand slipped out of her grip due to my blood loss. I was so unbelievably tired, and I was slipping out of consciousness. In the corner of my eye, I could see my family moving on the ground. Zayn and Louis stirred uncomfortably on the soil. A smile was brought to my face. They were here. They were going to save her.

My body felt limp and weak. I was losing this battle. I gripped my daughter's hand with all the strength I could muster and locked eyes with her.

"Never stop fighting my beautiful daughter. Your Father will be here soon."

And as an odd wave of tranquillity and panic overcame me, I gradually slipped away from my painful reality and into a deep sleep.

---

Harry's POV

With a groan, I lifted my head. My brain rocked around in my head like a bloody sailboat. The images in front of me were blurry. I stumbled around in an attempt to regain consciousness. I could see various figures and statues, but nothing was solid.

Where was Aria? Where was my daughter?

"Harry" I could hear someone's voice. "Harry" Liam whispered again. I turned my head to see a very beaten figure. I could make out several coloured bruises and blood. "What" I groaned. "We have to leave" His eyes flickered to the sight before us. I couldn't see much but as I squinted into the distance, I saw something which made my blood boil. Fear coursed through my veins as I peered at the men holding my daughter. "Blair" I muttered. "Blai-" I was about to yell but a hand covered my mouth. I struggled against the grip, panic coursing through my veins. "Harry" Louis spoke harshly. I stopped thrashing around, knowing I was safe. "Don't speak. They cannot know we are awake." He tried to reason with me, but I didn't care. "I cannot leave her Louis" I struggled against his hand. He cannot expect me to leave my child.