~22~

A/N ⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ - SEXUAL ASSAULT 

Song: Bless Me by 6lack

Harry's POV

The room fell quiet as I spoke those horrible words. My heart almost shattered in my chest. Almost. It was clear that we were all unsure. We had no idea what to do. No idea how to approach the situation. Maybe if Aria knew, she could come up with a good plan to save our asses and our precious daughter, but it was crystal clear to me that keeping her far away from the situation was the best decision. If she saw the footage or knew of Angelina's disgusting calamity then her judgement would only be clouded by her thirst for revenge.

Starting a war with the Rudolfa Mafia was not an option. We were not in the position to go to war over something as stupid as drug fuelled murder. It wasn't my fault. But they wouldn't see it that way. Maybe we could explain the situation and come to an agreement? No, they still wouldn't listen. In their eyes, they had lost four men. Four men with families and lives they financed. It was impossible to get out of this situation. And the Callous Cartel knew that. They gave us two impossible options and trapped us in a tiny corner. This was a game to them. A disgusting, horrifying game that we had to play carefully. But then again, I would rather die fighting against another mafia than hand over my baby. I thought to myself silently and then faced the group.

My voice trembled as I spoke. "We cannot tell Aria" Surprise passed through each of their faces. Zayn went to speak u, but I held a hand up to silence him. "She will only be focused on Angelina. Telling her would be no good." Liam and Louis rejected my words. "That's a massive mistake Harry. Aria is much more intelligent than the rest of us. I think you are underestimating her abilities." Liam spoke. Louis nodded in agreement. "She would know what to do. Maybe in another situation her judgment would be biased but this is her child we're talking about. Our Blair. She would never risk her child's safety for some bitch." He stalked around the room nervously, attempting to reason with me. Zayn just glanced at me disappointedly and turned away, stress blanketing his features.

I silently nodded, pondering his words. They were right. Aria is a lot more intelligent than us and the safety of our child was too important for her to risk but, she was an angry person. She would be livid. Even I was livid. Aria felt twice as much for the people she loved. And the disgust I feel, knowing another woman's hands and lips were planted on my body while I was unconscious made me sick to my stomach. I wanted to burn my skin with bleach to rid of her devilish touch. My insides begged to spill out as soon as I saw her kiss my neck and touch me without my consent. I knew why she did it, to trick me when I woke up. But, the level of assault she was willing to go to baffled me. I felt disgusting. I felt violated. I felt like going to sleep and never waking up again. I felt haunted by the memory of her touching me.

Without knowing, my hearing started to go faint and sweat poured down my face. My hands felt itchy and I started to breath heavy quick pants. The world started to spin around me as I delved deeper into a vortex of my own fear. I felt distant voices attempting to break me out of my self-made prison. Bars appeared in front of me. Angelina stared back at me with a smile. Suddenly, she was on top of me. Our surroundings changed to the board room from last night. "I will finally have you all to myself, Harry" Her red nails clawed at my throat. Kisses which felt like fire, burned my skin.

"Save me please!" A scream ripped from my throat as I collapsed on the floor. A bucket of water drenched my face, but I just kept screaming. I couldn't stop seeing her face. Her pale hands. Her red stained lips. Her body straddling mine. I wanted her to stop. Stop touching me. Stop violating me. Stop being so close to me. Why was she on top of me? I didn't want her. I wanted my queen. "Stop, please" I yelled. "HARRY!" Liam shook my shoulders and suddenly, she was gone. I hit my chest and legs as if I was on fire. My chest expanded quickly with each breath. I shook my head, attempting to rid of her scent. I smelt her on me. Strong. I shooed the boys away and sprinted into the bathroom. Without taking my clothes off, I dashed into the shower, turning on the faucet. Cold water drenched my clothes, but I didn't care. I wanted her off me. I wanted her gone. Blood mixed with the water and swirled around the drain tauntingly. I forced myself to look away from my victim's blood. I didn't want to be reminded of my sins. I looked up into the showerhead. Despite, the feeling of water sliding down my face, I also felt my salty tears. I had no idea I was crying again. The stream of tears seemed never ending. It was like my soul withered away with each tear. I blew out a breath. My mind drifted to thoughts of my queen. I thought of her beautiful face. The delicious taste of her small lips and her silky, caramel skin.

I felt myself slowly calming down. My breathing slowed and my heart contracted normally. I let out a breath. I was okay. I peeled the dirty clothes off my body, slowly swaying my body back and forth to bring myself peace. As I washed the grime and blood from my body, I still smelt her perfume. I gently washed the scent away, trying to replace it with the aroma of hotel body soap. The scent lingered a little longer and I shuddered. Finally, after 10 more minutes in the shower, it slowly drifted away. I was relieved. But just like her scent, I knew washing away her presence was not going to be easy, nor was the long journey to recovering from her deadly assault.  

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N Hey guys...I just wanted to reiterate my disclaimer from the start of my book where I originally stated that there would be triggering/ disturbing passages in this book so please make sure that you are taking care of your mental health regarding these strong topics.

If you are aware that you struggle reading these chapters please do not stress if you are unable to read them. They don't exactly affect the storyline but I think it is important to talk about these issues especially in a world of changing opinions. My purpose to include these scenes was not to offend or harm anyone in any way. Instead, I hoped to use my stories as a way to communicate and raise awareness for men suffering the impacts of sexual assault.

I know men recovering from these disgusting acts of assault and I have first hand witnessed the massive stigma against them. In saying that, I also know I have lots of young readers. I hope to educate them on the impacts of sexual assault and do as much as I can to eliminate emerging stigmas against men going through these circumstances.

Please do not take offence to these passages. I do not intend to harm anyone. In all honesty, I felt like if I showed Harry being assaulted and just brushed it off then it would communicate the wrong message to young viewers and just add to the stigma in our society which says that men are not affected by sexual assault. Please if you are going through something like this, go seek help or call a hotline, most of them are anonymous. Unfortunately, I don't know any helplines in other parts of the world but I do know the Australian Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800

I promise you, I have also gone through therapy for similar issues and it really helps. My inbox is also always open to anyone who needs support. I love you all and please stay safe. Love, Jaycee ❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️