~9~

A/N Smut in this chapter because I thought it was about time amiriteeeee haha enjoy!!! xo

Song- Heaven by Julia Michaels

Harry's POV

"It's a dead end mate" Louis's voice entered my ears and I crumpled the piece of paper in my fists.

"Well then do something. Search the area. Find them!" I bellowed, feeling frustrated with this whole thing. I've never lost my family and after Blair was born I vowed to myself that I would protect my blossoming family until death. But, I've already fucked that up.

This was all my fault.

I shouldn't have left them without security. Of course Gemma was stubborn about the idea and in the end I gave in to her persistence. But if I didn't than we wouldn't be here. I would be back home in the palace that wasn't attacked, in a safe kingdom that my beautiful wife and I ruled and with our lovely daughter in between us as we lay in bed watching a movie.

Her bright smile would blanket her face like a mask and her hazel eyes would sparkle as we got to her favourite part in the Fast & the Furious series, where all the members of the gang come together in the 5th movie. She loved the series just like her mother, because in a sense it reminded her of our family. Anyway, her joyous laugh would bounce of the halls of the lavish palace until even the guards would smile at the sound. When she was younger, I would run my hands up and down her sides, feeling her tiny body squirm with cute giggles and then watch her leap over to her equally beautiful mother who would protect her from my 'monstrous' tickles as Blair calls them, until I undoubtedly ended up tackling them both.

Those were the good times and I wasn't going to let them become faint memories of our past. I would fight for my family and my little girl's happiness until the day I was grovelled into the solid earth.

I was pulled out of my happy thoughts by groans of frustration and I hung up the phone instantly, not being able to handle the truth all over again. We were nowhere close to finding them.

The familiar clink of boots parading down the hallway caught my ear and I faintly smiled at the presence of my wife. She was the only person who could possibly make this all go away.

She entered my office as if on cue and I looked up from my computer as if I was surprised to see her.

"Hey baby" I said, hoarsely. The lack of sleep and overall poor state I was in, was catching up to me and I could see by the worried glance Aria sent me that she was noticing too. She greeted me with a soft peck on the lips, leaving me wanting more at her mere touch but she shooed me away.

She sighed, leaning over the desk, next to me before focusing on my screen. She read through notes with her eyebrows furrowed in concentration but the only thing I could focus on was the absolute perfection in front of me. My eyes trailed from her feet to the top slowly, allowing my eyes to drink in her glorious presence.

I would forever worship the ground which my queen walked on.

--SMUT (skip to end of smut note)--

Her leather knee high boots clung to her legs, making them look incredibly sexy. Her distressed, black denim shorts matched her tanned legs perfectly and cupped her firm ass, leaving hardly anything to imagination. It was a wonder, she was wearing something as short as this. Being a mother sure caused her to evaluate her fashion choices, but I'm not complaining, she was still the same beauty in bed when her naked body was sprawled across our white bed sheets. Her short grey tank top was slightly covered in dirt but I knew that was from the handy work she had recently completed. Her arms were perfectly toned as well as her pierced stomach and I could feel myself getting hard, thinking of the way her body withered under me a few nights ago. Her wedding ring shone brightly on her finger, calming my erotic thoughts but only intensifying the emotion I felt for her. Finally my eyes lay upon her beautiful face. Her wavy, dark hair flowed freely down her back and two pieces of hair framed her face. Her pierced nose crinkled as she read through the documents, unaware of my shameless ogling.