Chapter 23 James has return

James was standing there holding on to Yui, she was trying to get away. He was laughing. "It's alright Yui, don't try to escape." He licked her cheek. "hey James let go of my wife." He gripped her. "give me what I want." "what is it." "your soul." James replied.

I looked at James and started putting my hand into a fist. "DON'T TOUCH HER." I hit him right in the face. He let go of Yui and stubbled back. I grabbed Yui and held her. James looked at me while holding his jaw. He kicked me in the stomach and I hit the ground. "get up." He through off his hood and picked me up. I punch him again. He drop kicked me over the couch. I landed on my head. I jumped up and charged at James. I tackled him. We went through a door and started going down the basement. We slamed into a table.

Tony ran down to help me. He got tripped and James started throwing punches to him. I got up and kicked him off of Tony. James went back and dropped kicked Tony. He landed on a bunch of things. I got up and tackled him. I started throwing punches. I felt something going through me. I looked down, he stabbed me with a knife. I got up and stubbled. He jumped up and dropped kicked me. I hit a pipe and I hit my head. James started laughing. "how does it feel to get stabbed by a pole?" I looked at him and replied, "it feels good." I jumped up and kicked him in the face. He went back and hit the ground. Blood was coming out of his nose. "how does it feel to get hit in the face?" he looked up at me. "It kinda feels bad and your kicks hurt like hell." He just sat there and I was standing there holding my side, so I could stop the bleeding from the stab with the knife. Tony was laying on the floor. We all herd a scream coming from the living room. Yui was standing there in front of a girl with a school uniform. She had pink hair, blue eyes, and a knife in her left hand. James laughed and said, "this is my daughter her name is Fikia and she is going to your high school." They disappered. "shit."