Chapter 6 The Flashback

In one week, I'll have to fight my use to be best friend until he backstabbed me. I remember back than before the HSK, we use to hang out and play video games. We went to sporting events and wresling matches. He was the best baseball player on our school team. I remember when I first met him. We knew, we were going to be best friends for life, until now. He started acting weird after the burning of our school and got kicked off the baseball team. Everything went to crap and he didn't talk to me for awhile. When I asked if he was alright, he went off on me and one time, he punched me in the face. He then talked to himself and wanted to die but, one day, he faked his death. The this started to happen and I'm trying to protect my friends but if he destroys half the world, my friends will die. I'll will not let that happened. I kept thinking about the fight and it was scaring Naomi. I got up one day when we were sleeping and went outside. I looked up at the stars. I kept having flashbacks in my head and it was killing me. I started to cry and made my hand into a fist. I kept saying, "why, why?" I kept thinking, "is this the end of my life if I lose or the beginning of my life if I win?" I walked back inside and laid down on the bed and fell asleep. I was still training for the fight. The fight was tomorrow. I didn't want to fight but I have to protect my friends and family. It was tomorrow and I ran to the middle of the ghost town. Tony looked at me and said, "I thought you wouldn't come." "hey Tony shut you mouth and fight me." "ok but you better be ready to die." "ok but i'll take you to hell with me even if I lose." It's the fight of my life and he was going to be a bloody fight. Friend vs friend. Good vs evil. I stared at Tony and he stared at me. This will be the end of those flashbacks. I made my hand into a fist and charged at him and we started punching and kicking each other. Blood was coming from our Noses and lips. I spit out blood and he did too. The fight started. We caused so much damage to our town that we used to hang out in. The school that we cared about was destroyed and people have died cause of us. It was a war between us and we had to settle this before people started dying cause of me and Tony. I hit him to the ground and we fell from the sky and we hit the ground. I got up and held my shoulder and got up slow. Tony was still on the ground and I was looking down at him and said, "this is what you get, this what you get when you stabbed me in the back." I grabbed a broken car door and smacked him with it over and over. I threw the door over by another car. I put my foot on his chest and looked at him and said, "this is the end for you my friend." He looked up to me and said, "Casey, I know you hate me and I back stabbed you in the back, but I came out here to fight as a enemy and I'm going to die as a friend." I looked down at him. "I knew that you had some good still inside." I grabbed him and put his head on a brick and I jumpped on a car. I jumpped of the car and curbstomped his head into the brick. His head hit the brick and he died. I just stood there and thought about the flashbacks. Friend vs friend. One of them dies in the fight and the other has won.

THE HIGH SCHOOL KILLERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें