Chapter 27 RUN!

I was still trying to get signal but the damn school didn't have any.
"Damn school doesn't have phone signal."
"K stop messing with your toy and help me figure out a plan."
"Um Tony, am I the one you should ask for a plan, I needed your help back in the school days before all of this happen."
Tony giggled, "yeah your right, you sucked on all of our school projects."
"Yeah, so, I had better things to do."
"Like what?" Tony replied almost laughing again.
"You know, like things."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever you say."
"I have to get back to this thing to get signal, so I need to focus." I started pressing buttons on the phone but nothing. "Ugh, I give up."
Tony was laughing, "you finally given up on that phone."
"Yep." I replied with my arms crossed.
Tony started laughing.
"Shut up Tony!"
"Sorry K, but it's so funny the look on your face." He replied trying to catch his breath from laughing to hard.

The ground started shaking. Half of a building by the school fell off and hit the school, breaking a hole into it. Smoke started coming in the building.

"holy shit, dude we have to get out of here now."

"yeah, we need to."

a creature from the hole had 666 on it broke through the wall.

"RUN!!!!" I yelled out.

We made a run for it but then the creature shot his tongue at Tony and got him by the legs. He hit the ground and started getting pulled by the creature. I turned around and grabbed Tony's hands. I I pulled Tony, trying to save him from the creature. Tony looked at me and said with a sad face

"KZ, let me go, let me die, you have to live."

"NO TONY!!!"

I held on to Tony, I had to find something to use to help me free him. I looked around, "there." I saw a rock. I grabbed the rock and hit the tongue of the creature. It let go of Tony and backed away. It vanished. Tony was sitting there on the ground in shock.

"come on Tony we have to go bro, we have to find a way out of this place."

I stood him up and I put his arm around my shoulder and we went to try to find a way out of here. It was dark and holes were in the ground. We walked around checking every door and every window. We were walking around for hours. We stopped for a few to rest. I saw a black shadow go by us.

"Tony, I'll be right back."

I ran after the black shadow but then I found a lab with creatures with the letters 666 on there heads.

"where the hell am I."

I heard laughing and I've heard that laugh before, but it sounded like robotic. I turned around and saw a robotic figure with cloak on with red eyes and 666 on his head.

"welcome KZ, I am Tommy 239 and i'm here to come lead you to the leader of this new city."

He started walking away and I followed. We entered this huge room like a ball room.

"KZ, KZ, my man, how have you been, since the last time I saw you."

A guy came down on a pole, his face was half human half Robotic. It was James, he survived. I looked at James.

"How in the Hell did you survive?"
"It's like I said KZ, I will never die."
"I saw you die you bastard and now you hide in the high school underground room and we never knew that you did."
"Yep KZ your right for the first time."

I charged at him and missed but I got kicked in the stomach in mid air. I hit the ground. I spit out blood.
"How do I finish him off."