Chapter 28 The Rematch

James was laughing because he finally knew that the rematch was on. I tried to get up but he kicked me in the stomach making me fall back down to the ground.

"how does it feel, KZ?"

He grabbed me and picked me up, he through me into the wall breaking a hole into it. He came walking towards me, I had to think of something. He started charging at me. I looked around for something to hit him with but there was nothing. He picked me up again and choke slammed me to the ground. My back hurt, so much that I couldn't get up. James grabbed me again but Tony came out of nowhere and dropped kicked James. He stumbled back. Tony picked me up and we were heading to safety. James grabbed Tony and threw him back, Tony hit a destroyed car and knocking him out. I was on the ground trying to climb, but I knew that It was over.

"KZ, you are so pathetic, you believe that you can defeat me that easy and live the good life, remember what I said, I'm going to haunt you until you die."

"your wrong James, your the one that's pathetic, because you keep thinking that you can't die but guess what James you can and if you don't well I'll take you to hell myself."

I grabbed a sticky bomb and put it on us. He tried to shake me off but I wouldn't let go. The bomb went and blew us up to a million pieces.

I woke up on the ground, I looked around, fire was coming out of the ground black figures were walking around. I saw James by me knocked out. I brought him to hell myself but now I'm dead, great, plan B, I need a plan B. I don't what it will be but I have to think of it, dammit. I looked around trying to find a way out but I couldn't,
"son of a bitch."

"Hello my name is Vince and welcome to hell."

He kicked me in the stomach and I went down to my knees. The guy came up to me and grabbed my chin and said,

"never say another cuss word here or you will be tortured by the devil himself."

I looked at him and said
"Screw off."

He kicked me again in the stomach.
I spit out blood and held my stomach.
I got up and tackled him, I started throwing punches. I got thrown back and landed on my back. He got up,

"What the heck man."

He charged at me but I dodge him and I dropped kicked him and he landed on the ground and hit his head on a rock. 

"Take that Bitch."

I walked off, he got up and pulled out a gun from a bag that was on his back.

"HEY HUMAN, I'M GOING TO TEAR YOU TO PIECES!"

He aimed the gun at me but before he could pull the trigger, a knife went through him and blood came out. A girl with purple and blue hair was behind him. He vanished into ashes. I stood there in confusion.

"are you going to say thank you?"

"Oh, thank you so much." I replied still looking confused.

I felt something grab me and I saw something grab her, we were pulled to the top and we weren't in hell anymore.

"It feels so good to be out of that place."

"yes I guess."

"what's the matter?"

"Nothing Important."

"oh um okay."

I looked around and saw the city was back to normal, something wasn't right, where is all the smoke. There are no broken buildings. I saw the school, it was back to normal but it wasn't open for some reason. I looked at a newspaper, it was 4 days before everything went to hell. We saw two kids walking down the street. One was wearing a boys school uniform and the other was a girl I guess she was his girlfriend because they were holding hands, she was wearing a girl school uniform.

"oh shit."

"what's the matter?"

"this is 4 days before the end of the world."

"no, really?"

She grabbed a newspaper and saw the date

"holy shit, it's going to happen all over again, it's like a game that my dad created."

"your dad?"

"yeah, my dad is the creator of this game."

"what's his name?"

"James."

This is when I found out that all the dating stuff I went through was just a creation of James and I tried to beat him but now, if he wants a rematch, he's got one. I will the game 7 days with him and I will defeat him for the last and final time and destroy this game.