Chapter 12 where am I?

I just laided there looking around and trying to get free but the wires were sharp and they had blood on them. "God that's nasty." I herd footsteps, "shit someone's coming." I laided there. A guy with a axe came in the room and was he stared at me while walking by. He put the axe down by his side and grabbed my hand. My heart was beating really fast and didn't know what to do. He put my arm down and he walked over to a table with tools on it. I started sweating bad. I tried harder to get free. I finally got free. I looked at him, he was getting his axe ready. I snuck to the door and opened it quitly. I snuck out and closed it behine me. I got up and started limping because my leg was cut. I walked around, I herd a bang coming from the room, I came from. I started limping faster. I found another door and opened it. It was the locker room. I closed the door and went into a locker to hide. I herd a huge bang on the door and then the door flew open. The guy walked in and was looking around. He was destroying lockers. He couldn't find me so, he left the room. I sighed. I climbed out of the locker and left the room.

I looked around in the hallway. It was dark, I grabbed my phone and turned on the flashlight and started limping around the place. I found a pistol and some bullets. "hey, I should use this." I loaded the gun and put it in my pocket. I herd someone coming. I hid behine a crate. I saw a guy, dragging a guy that was dead by his arm. I stood up and started limping again. I saw a elevator. I walked in and pressed the down button. The door closed and I sat down, while holding my leg. The doors opened and I got up and started limping toward the exit. I got to the exit and walked out. I walked out and the city was destroyed. I looked around while limping. I saw a car that was fine. I limped over to the car and got in. I hot wired the car and started it up. I started driving and I drove to my house and parked it in the driveway. I got out and limped up to the door and opened the door and went inside and closed the door behine. I limped over to my bag and opened it. I found a first aid kit. I opened the kit and stiched up my leg up from the cut. I put a bange on it. I got up and limped to my kitchen. I grabbed some water and poured it on me. I limped over to my bag and picked it up and fliped it over my shoulder. I grabbed my phone called my private helicopter. The helicopter came and picked me up and we flew back to America.