Chapter 18 The Ancient Ruins

We went through this place. It was a forbidden jungle. There were ancient buildings and it seem to be about a hundred year old. A little of the ruins were coming off. "man what a nice place to stay." "Ty have you been to a ruin like this before?" "no I haven't before." We looked around. We herd someone say help. We herd the voice and it sounded like Naomi. We ran toward the voice and saw her. She was laughing. "hey Casey, how are you?" She floated to us. "why are you here in my ruins." " I don't know, we were brought here by something that hit our jet." she looked over to Ty and smiled. She used her tail and smacked Ty in the face and he fell to the ground. I ran over to Ty but I got thrown back and into a building. I charged at her but Tony went right in front of me. I looked at him and he stared at me. He turned around and threw a blast at Naomi but it missed her. She flew away. Tony and I ran over to Ty and helped him up. "are you alright Ty?" "yeah I'm good, who is he?" "he's my friend Tony." James appeared. "Tony how could you." "sorry father but It's just I'm selling out on you." Tony kicked James and James went back. "that hurt son, if you want to fight, then let's go." James charged at Tony, but Tony dodge it. Tony kicked James in the back of the head. James went down and face planted into the grass.

I watched the fight. Tony saw and said, "go i'll take care of him." I was about to run off but James stabbed Tony through the stomach and Tony went down to the ground. He grabbed his stomach. James raised the sword and said, "goodbye my son." I came out of nowhere and hit James in the face and he went flying into a building. I picked Tony and put him on my shoulders and started running with Ty. A sword came out of nowhere and hit me in the back. I dropped Tony and we both hit the ground. James started laughing and started walking towards us. "get away from us you bastard." Ty charged at James. "Ty no!" He ran at James and start throwing punches. Naomi picked him up and through him into a tree. "TY!" Naomi was going towards him. "leave him alone." She turned around and started walking towards me. She slapped me across the face leaving a hand print on my cheek. I laughed. She stared at me in shock. "really, you slap the guy that you liked before I met Ashley again. You got jealous and James told you that I was cheating on you but I knew our relationship wasn't going to last long." She slapped me again and again. She started crying. I was about to say something but James kicked me in the face. "how do you like that Casey." I laughed. He kicked me again and my nose started bleeding. "come on James, I could kick harder then that." He kicked me again and again. I started bleeding from my mouth. He grabbed something and stabbed me in the stomach with it. I spit out blood and smiled.

"quit laughing, I'm trying to hurt you!" I got up while holding the sword in my stomach. I pulled it out and threw it on the ground. I dropped kicked James and he stumbled. He hit a tree. I grabbed the sword from my back and pulled it out. I felt dizzy and I collapsed. I was in pain and I was losing a lot of blood. I started crawling toward Ty and Tony. I tried to get up but I was weak. I stopped crawling and I just laid there. "this could be the end of me." I started closing my eyes and I passed out. I woke up in a bed with bandages on my body. I looked around. I saw flowers and cars on the table by me. "where am I?" A guy came in with a white jacket and saw me awake. "oh hello Casey your awake." "how do you feel?" "good I guess, what happened to me?" "you got in an accident on a jet and your lucky to be alive." I rubbed my eyes and laid my head on a pillow. "why does everything seem strange to me." He turned around and gave me some pills. "what are these for?" "those pills are for you pain." I took them and laid back down. Tony walked in with a brace on his leg. "hey Casey, how are you feeling?" "i'm good I guess." Tony helped me up and we walked to get something to eat. "It was one hell of a night wasn't it Casey." "yeah." I couldn't believe he would sacrifice his life for me. We drove to my house and parked the car in the drive way. We were back in Japan. "hey Casey guess what?" "what?" "they built our school again, we start school again." 

That night I couldn't sleep because I knew something was going to happen tomorrow. I woke up in the morning, got dressed, and went to school with Tony. It was going to be great day. A girl with blond hair came up to us. "so you guys are coming back finally." "hey Yui." She grabbed my arm. "so are you single finally?" "um maybe." "huh what the hell does maybe mean?" "yo Yui why are you being like this?" She turned around and grabbed me into a kiss. "um Yui what was that?" She put her finger to my lips. "don't speak." She ran off. "hey Casey why did she kiss you?" "the hell do I know." The bell rang. "shit were going to be late. We started sprinting to class. It has been a odd day so far.