the fight of my life part 2

Since the night past and we didn't haven't had any problems with them. We slept really good. I woke up and Naomi was gone. I search around and didn't see her. I herd a scream and then I saw James holding Naomi. I looked at James and he looked at me. "let her go James." "make me Casey." I saw Tony, "hey Tony, remember me, i'm your bestfriend." He threw something at me and i dodge it. I kicked him and we started punching each other and we fought. This is going to be the fight of my life. I was tired and Tony was tired. "Tony you know who will win this fight, so please give up." "no I've sick of you getting in the way of things like trying to get a girlfriend." "I told you Tony, that day wasn't me." "shut up." He came charging at me and kept punching me in the hurt shoulder. I kicked him in the hurt leg and he hit the ground in pain. "haha, see you can't beat me." He vanished. "yeah run away Tony like a coward you are." I grabbed my shoulder. Naomi came running up to me, "are you alright Casey." "yeah I'm fine, my shoulder just hurts really bad." I walked back to the barn to rest my shoulder. Meanwhile at the underworld. "hmm Tony lost." "master, I have failed you." "I gave you one mission and you lost the fight against Casey." "sorry my master, it won't happened again." "ok be gone." I rested my shoulder with some ice. Naomi came in, "Casey your shoulder is dislocated again." "sorry, it's not my fault." She giggled. "what's so funny Naomi." "you." I just laid there and then after awhile I fell asleep. I woke up in a room tied up and a bag over my head. "what the heck is this place." I herd a girl crying. someone was standing in front of me. He took the bad off my head and it was James. "what the heck James?" "Casey do you know where you are right now?" "no and I don't want to know where I am at." James starts laughing. "you are in your dream but I'm inside you head right now." "get out." "ok bye." I woke up and looked around. Naomi was sleeping. I got up and went outside. I went over to a tree and pratice kicking on the tree. In my head I kept saying, "I'll win this fight against my backstabbing friend Tony, this will be the fight of my life again and I will not lose again against that sellout." Naomi comes out and sees me practicing on a tree. My leg started hurting because I kept kicking the tree really hard. I stopped and sat down by the tree. "what can I do to beat Tony in a deathmatch?" I only need to finish what he and I started." I grabbed my head and sighed. "K what are you doing out here?" "nothing, I'm just praticing, so I can get stronger to face Tony for the biggest fight of my life." I'm going to fight him in one week and i'll win.