Chapter 9 The news

I was sitting on the couch watching tv when my phone buzzed. I looked at it and said, "who's number is this?" I message the person.

K: who is this?

?: you don't know

K: No I don't that's why I asked.

?: I'm the one you have to fight in Japan.

K: how did you get this number?

?: Naomi

He stopped texting me and then Ashley came up to me and kissed me. "Hey Casey do you want to go to the mall or a movie?" "yeah." She sat down on my lap and I had my hands in her hands. We cuddled and Ashley fell asleep on me. It was 2:35 and the movie started at 3. She was still sleeping. I kissed her on the head and said, "wake up Ashley." She got up and rubbed her eyes. "what time is it?" "It's 2:39." She got up and walked to the room and closed the door. She came out after getting dressed. We left about 2:47 and we got there right in time. We were sitting in the theater and holding hands. My phone buzzed but I didn't answer the message and then I herd it again. I leaned over and said, Ashley I have to go to the bathroom I'll be right back. I got up and went out of the theater room. I pulled my phone out and checked the message it was Naomi.

N: Hey Casey 

K: um hey

N: how is your date with Ashley going

K: good, wait how do you know i'm on a date?

N: Casey I put a tracker device on you when you left.

K: why did you put a tracker device on me.

N: because James told me to.

K: you worked with James the whole time.

N: yeah, I had to date you, I didn't even like you.

K: I'm glad I broke up with you, Ashley is perfect.

N: you better watch out I could kill her

K: No tell James that it will be next week that we fight.

She stopped messaging me and I was shocked. "what the hell just happened, I can't believe me and Naomi were just a playout, James better run, when I get my hands on. He will be no more."