Chapter 20 The trip to the Stadium

We were driving when I kept seeing people homeless and kids crying about their parents. It was sad to see these sad faces and people being carried out in an ambulance. "man look at this place." "Casey why is James doing this again?" "i don't know but when I get my hands on him, well you know what it won't be pretty." We stopped because of the traffic. "damn why did everything go to hell?" "I don't know Casey, maybe he just want revenge on the world and the people that are living on it." "yeah your right Tony." "it's been hard because I can't trust anybody anymore." "why is that Casey?" "because I think people that I'm nice to, work for James." "Casey I'm sorry that I turned my back on you and now you know that I hate James because I was afraid if I failed him again, I'll be killed but then I turned my back on him and joined you." "I know Tony, you did help me back there but I almost got you killed by Naomi and James." "I know, but where friends and we will stick together until the end." "thanks Tony." Yui was staring at something. "Yui are you alright?" I asked. She pointed to James in the air with Ashley and Naomi. He started laughing. "holy shit, get out now!" We got out of the car before it exploded. Yui wasn't with us. "Casey where is she?" I kept looking around. I spotted her, "over there." We ran over to her. A piece of the car was on her. We lift it and I picked her up and we ran for it. We got to a house and we went inside. I laid Yui on a couch and I put a towel on her stomach. It was bruised. Yui was in pain. "hey Yui are you alright?" She opened her eyes and nodded. "Casey I'll go get the first aid kit." "alright, hurry."

She looked up to me and pressed her lips to mine. We kissed and then she closed her eyes. She died. Tony ran into the room and I started crying. Tony looked at me and dropped the first aid kit. I got up and I looked at Tony and said, "Tony, you get out of here." "why Casey?" "This is my battle." I walked outside and put my arms out. "James lets get this over with."