Chapter 32: He's back

Ice and Tony were trapped in the corner of the house and the corpse form of Alex and Zach were coming for them. Ice was shaking and Tony was holding her, he knew they were gonna die, but then Zach's corpse dropped to the ground and Alex turned around to meet a blade to the neck, cutting his head clear off. Tony and Ice was shocked to see who it was. It was Casey with a sword and his left eye patched up. Tony let go of Ice and spoke,

"Casey, is that really you bro?"

Casey looked up and smiled, "Duh it's me."

Ice ran to Casey and gave him the biggest hug, she was in tears too. Casey hugged back and put his head on her head.

"Bro where have you been, we looked everywhere for you and we thought you were dead?"

Casey let go of Ice and looked at Tony.

"Tony I didn't die, I thought I was gonna but some people healed me back to health and then I followed the sound of the noise and that's how I got here."

Tony just looked at Casey and nodded while smiling. Casey smiled back and then he walked over to Alex and Zach's corpses.

"Dang guys I wish I was here to help you guys but this is how your story ended, rest in peace guys."

Tony walked over to Casey and started tearing up

"How did this happen?"

"We actually don't know, Alex got sick and died from a high fever, we put him in the 2nd room and he just came out of the room, attacking Zach biting him in the attack, do you know what's going on?"

Casey stood up and looked at Tony and took a deep breath.

"We are in the middle of a zombie apocalypse that James caused back in the day, after the fight between me and him I guess one of the seven seals opened and the plague that caused this was unleashed on to the world."

"Is there a way to stop it?"

"Sorry but no, there is no way to stop this plague, because it was sent from God to destroy to world."

"So we are stuck in the end of the world?"

"Sadly yes."

Tony looked at Casey and started crying and Casey just stood there looking down to the ground. They heard some noises coming from outside the front door and Tony looked at Casey.

"We gotta get out of here and get to the base where i was at, come on guys follow me and stay quite."

Ice and Tony nodded and they all went on quietly. They walked through the house and to an open window where Casey entered from. Ice climbed up first, then Tony, and Casey last. They ran for it, it was dark so the infected couldn't see them. They ran until they got to a path and then stopped running.

"Ok guys this is the path that will take us to the base."

They started walking forward on the path and toward the base.