Chapter 3 Tony's death

We got to her house and we walked into the house. Her mom was watching tv on the couch. We walked upstairs and we went into her room. We put our stuff by her closet. I looked around and said, "I like your room." She blushed and replied, "thanks." I sat down on the floor by my bag with all my stuff. Tony was sitting by me. Naomi was sitting on her bed. Tony got up and said, "Casey I'm going to go home and get some stuff like a fist aid kit." I replied, "alright man take your time." He left the room and left the house. Naomi and me were alone. She looked at me and said, "Dante can you come sit by me." I replied, "yeah sure." I got up and walked over to the bed and sat down by her. She grabbed my arm and put it around her shoulders. She started to cuddle with me and we fell back and just laid there. She got up and climbed on me. She was on me. I just looked in her eyes and she looked at mine. We were about to kiss until, we herd a scream from the kitchen. I ran down stairs and saw Tony was on the floor covered in blood. I ran over to him and said, "Tony!" He was still alive but barely. He looked at me and said, "hey bro what's up." I replied, "dude what happened." He replied, "James attacked me and stabbed me alot and then he dragged me up to the door and threw me in the house." I grabbed his hand and said to Naomi, "call 911." I said to Tony, "hold on man, help is on the way." He grabbed my hand and replied, "dude take care of Naomi and stay alive." He died that day and we had him baried with his parents by him. That night, I couldn't stop thinking about him. He was best friend and he was like bother to me. I got up and walked out the room without waking up Naomi. I went down stairs. I went into to the kitchen and grabbed a drink of water. Naomi's mom came in and said, "hey sorry about your friend." I replied, "It's alright." She came up to me and said, "It's alright." She went on with a story. "So when Naomi's father died, she wouldn't talk to me or even went to school. It was a hard time for her until, she herd about you and she started talking to me and went back to school. So thank you." I replied, "your welcome and by the way, how did Naomi's dad die?" She replied, "he died of cancer." I replied, "what kind of cancer did he have?" She replied, "he had lung cancer and he died on Naomi's 16th birthday." I replied, "I'm sorry about your lost." She replied, "thank you, good night. I forgot your name." I replied, "I'm Dante." She replied, "well good night Dante." "thanks" I replied. It was morning and I was still sleeping. Naomi was there waiting for me to wake. I finally woke up and said, "hey Naomi." She replied, "yeah Dante." I replied, "good morning." I got up and got dressed. Naomie was waiting downstairs for me. I walked down the stairs. Breakfast was made. We were eating and I said to Naomi's mother, "hey thanks for breakfast." She smiled and said, "no problem Dante." I looked down and in my head I said, "I wish Tony was here so, he could eat with us." It was about 12:30, when we, left the house. It was the first day since Tony's death. We were both sad and I had a revenage glance in my eyes. When I find James, I'm gonna beat the living shit out of him. I will destory him even if it takes my life. It will be a brawl it could destory Japan I'm not letting that happen to my home, i'll protect my home and my girlfriend. It's a fight to the death.