chapter 2 the fight against the creature

I was looking outside and I said, "we have to get out of here." Tony replied, "how in the hell do we do that." I replied, "I'm going to fight it and maybe I could die but you guys run for it while I'm fighting it." Tony replied, "OK bro." I walked out and the creature looked at me and a 666 on it's head. I grabbed a pole and jumped on its leg and climbed up. It was trying to shake me off it's leg. I stabbed the pole in it's leg and kept going up. I got up and I saw James. He was the HSK. I ran up to the place he was standing and James turned around and said, "o Dante do you like my new creation, I call it the demon fighter." He went on, " I wanted to destroy the world because I need darkness, you can see the number 666 on my creation. The devil is with me and we will destroy everything on this worthless planet and I make a ship. I'll fly to a different planet and create a hell world on it." I replied, "why do you hate the light?  it's peaceful in the light." James replied in a demon voice, "o shut up Dante." I jumped and threw my spear at James and it missed him. "shit." I said in mid air. I landed and the spear came back to me and I said, "come on pussy, fight me." He looked and a hand grabbed me and threw me across the city. I hit a building and went into it. I got up and I was holding my shoulder. I jumped down from the building and landed on my back and I saw that they disappeared and I was pissed and I said, "where in the hell did he go?" Tony ran to me and said, "are you alright Dante." I replied, "yah I'm good." I got up and we left the area. It's been two day, since a incident happen at my highschool. It's been kinda weird at school because they think the killer is still here but he's not. Tony saw me and said, "Dante are you alright." I replied, "yeah I'm ok I'm just in pain from my injury." We herd something from the bathroom. We ran to the bathroom and there was a girl standing there looking at something. We went into the bathroom and I went up to her and said, "are you ok." She looked at me and kicked me across the room. I hit the door. I look at her said, "what the hell was that for, I was asking if you were ok." She looked at me with tears running down her face. She ran to me and help me up. She hugged  me and said, "sorry about I thought you were someone that was evil." I replied, "it's cool by the way what is your name." She looked at me and said, "my name Naomi." Tony walked over to the stall and said, "WHAT THE HELL!" I ran over to him and said, "what's wrong." He pointed to a girl that was hanging. She was dead. Naomi walked over to me and said, "she was my best friend and someone killed her." Me and Tony looked at each other and we both said together, "James." Tony said, "we need to get out of this place before another incident happens." I replied, "yeah we should." I turned around and said to Naomi, "do you want to leave with us." She replied, "yeah, but were do we stay." I replied, "could we go to your house to stay." Naomi replied, "yeah, let's go to my house." We left the bathroom and ran down the hall to the back doors and we ran to Naomi's house before anyone could catch us leaving."