Chapter 4 The target

We didn't have school, until It's rebuilt. So we just walked around through the city. It was really nice day and it was really hot out. Naomi was holding on to my arm. I couldn't believe I kissed her. We kept walking. We walked back to her house. It was midnight and I couldn't sleep. I said in my head, "damn, I hate when I have a nightmare." I got up and walked out of the room. I sat down on a chair downstairs. I grabbed my head and said in my head, "I hate these nightmares that get to my head, when i'm awake." I herd footsteps come towards me. It was Tony's ghost. I looked at him and said in a quite voice, "Tony what going to happen to me?" He replied, "you will defeat James and end this big battle but you will lose Naomi." I replied, "could I stop Naomi from dying." He replied, "you could, but you would have to die for her or kill the dark spirt inside of James before he dies." I replied, "alright I'll train for the battle and destory James and he is the target." Tony disappered and I went back upstairs to go to bed. The next morning. I was sleeping when I herd a scream. I ran downstairs and I saw James standing there with Naomi in his arms. I said, "let her go." He replied, "Dante I'll give her back to you after the battle." I replied, "LET HER GO." I charged at him and punched him in the face and Naomi was on the floor. I picked her up and James said, "your going to die from the darkness and you better be ready for your death." He disappered. Naomi woke up and said, "what happened." I went over to her and said, "James tried to capture you, but I didn't let that happen to you." I got this feeling like the feeling back in my old town. The darkness was getting to me and I can't change anymore. I got up and helped her up. Mean while. James appered in his village of the darkness. He was the master of the underworld and seeking revange over me. One of his soldier came up to him and bowed. He looked down and said, "what is it." The soldier replied, "sir the prince is here." The doors open and a guy walked through the doors. James looked and said, "welcome home son." Tony replied, "thank you father." James jumped down and said, "Tony nice job faking your death and giving me the direction to Naomi's house." Tony walked off. I sat down with Naomi sitting by me. I was thinking about Tony. It was hard to lose a friend to a monster that came from hell to attack me. I was thinking when a thing hit the house and threw us across the house. It was Tony all possed. I stood up and said, "Tony what happened to you." Tony replied, "Dante I faked my death and James is on my team." He charged at me and speared me to the ground. He started punching me. He stopped and disappered.