Chapter 7 The new target

After I defeated my friend Tony. I had a new target named James. He started this whole mess and we had to settle things over the Tony thing. He stronger then Tony and he has the devil on his side. The first time I met James, we were kids in elementry school. We became good friends and then he back stabbed me for his demon friends. He hit me with a chair over and over until I gave up. It's the only way that I had to fight for the fight but he is my new target. Naomi came running over to me, "are you ok." "yah I'm good just i'm in really bad pain and I'm sore." We hugged and walked out of the town and Tony was done. When we left Tony's hand twich and his eyes opened. Could he have his revenge or could he help fight James. It looked really pissed off and he wanted to get revenge. The next day, I was walking down the street all healed up. I had so many scars on my body it was kinda scary, but that what I get when I fight. "hey Casey." It was Naomi running over to me. She was tired of running. "are you alright Naomi?" She noded her head. "so what's up?" "Casey you want to play basketball, we don't have 5 player and we need you please." "hm basketball you say." "yeah." "alright Naomi, I will play with you in basketball." We ran over to the school's court and everyone was there to watch the undeafted Wildcat play the 5-3 Cardinals. I leaned over to Naomi and said, "who are we playing?" She pointed over at the Wildcats. "serious, we have to play the champs in the championship." "yeah we do, but with you we will win." We were up next and we won that game. We were the champions and We won 50-49 in ot. It was one hell of a game. We herd a bang and someone was in the air. It looked like a person. It was Tony. He was rebuilt and evil as ever. I looked up and said while in shock, "how is he alive?" He through something at me and It hit Naomi. I went over to the metal piece and pick it up. She was laying there blood was every where, she was dead. "No, No you can't die." I had fire in my eyes and I wanted to revenage her. I looked at Tony and got pissed and freaked out. "YOU ARE GOING TO PAY YOU DIRTY BASTERD." I flew up and attacked him. I threw him to the ground and I was so pissed. He was laying on the ground. I flew down and bomb dived him and I started hitting him in the face. My knuckles were bleeding and had blood on my hands. I was punching him so many time. I stopped when he said he's sorry. I kicked him into spikes and it stabbed him. He just looked at me and he died. I just stood there. I went over to Naomi. She was breathing. "oh my God, she's alive." I grabbed and rushed her to the Hospital. She was ok after a few hours. She got to leave the Hospital after a week. She was in a wheel chair for a couple of weeks cause her legs were broken. I brought her home. I had to go to America for a little to train for a fight against James and It's going to be a couple of weeks. When I get back, the fight could destory the world and take out everything.