chapter 10 Why? just Why?

I went back into the theater room. I went back to my seat by Ashley. She looked over to me, "that was fast." We finished watching the movie and left the theater. It was only 8:30 and we had to be back at 10:45. We went for a little drive but then, we almost hit something and then flew off the cliff. We rolled and then nailed a tree. I looked around and my arm was broken. "shit my arm." I looked at Ashley and she was alright. We crawled out of the car and looked around. I held my arm. We started walking up the hill and then we saw James just standing there laughing and then he disappered. We walked back to my house and then went to the hospital. My arm was broken. I had a cast on, but it wasn't really that bad. I was laying on my bed with my arm on a pillow. I herd a knock. I looked up and saw Ashley. "hey babe how are you feeling?" "I feel good, what about you?" "I'm good." She came over to me and sat on the bed. She laid right by me. She pressed her lips to my lips. "babe I love." "I love you too babe." She left the room. I laid my head back on the pillow. "damn she has nice lips." I fell asleep. I had a dream with James in it again, he was still in my head, "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HEAD." I woke up and Ashley was still asleep. I got up without waking her up. I went out of the room and went inside the kitchen. I grabbed a cup of cold water. "Damn these stupied dreams keep getting to my head." I herd a something come into the kitchen and I freaked out. It was just mom. "hey mom." "hey, why are you up." "bad dreams again." "is it James again?" "yeah that bastard keeps getting into my head and screwing up my life." "I herd you were saying something in your sleep but thank god Ashley didn't wake up." "yeah, wait why would she get mad if she got woken up?" "She keeps getting morning sickness." "no way your not telling me she's." "yep she's pregent." I put my hand on my head and said, "when did she find out." "yesterday when you were sleeping." "Why? just Why?" "I know Casey." "does dad know?" "yeah he does but he was glad." "ok." "get some sleep." "alright." In the morning I was still sleeping when I herd Ashley throwing up in the bathroom. "mom was right." She came in and saw that I was awake. "hey babe." "hey." "hey last night I talked to my mom and." She cut me off, "I herd you guys." She came over to me and huged me. "It's alright Casey and we will get through this." "babe I'm not worried about that, I just think I could be a bad father." "you won't Casey I trust you." "thanks babe." I pressed my lips to hers and we kissed about 3 minutes. It was about mid night and I still had those crazy dreams. I woke up and looked around. I saw Ashley in my bed laying by me snoring. "wow she looks hotter when she sleeps." She put her arm on me. I laid there just staring a ceiling. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.