𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟? 𝑝𝑡. 1

Jennie

It's been 4 days but she hasn't woken up yet. We're all worried especially unnie's boyfriend who hasn't left her side since then.

Every day, the girls and I would come and visit her after our rehearsals. I don't even know why we are still continuing if one of our members is in the hospital. It's kind of disrespectful.

At this point, we don't have enough energy to pursue the concert knowing that Jineul-unnie hasn't woken up yet. While we were away, some of unnie's friends came such as Got7, SEVENTEEN, Red Velvet, Kard, BTS, Monsta X, YG and BLACK LABEL trainees, ITZY, TWICE, and some actors and actresses.

"Hoseok-oppa, you can go back home now and sleep. You've been here for 4 days already." Lisa tapped his back. He's been taking care of her, talking to her, crying for her to wake up, and it's so sad to see them like this.

"No. I'm not leaving. I want to be the first person she sees when she wakes up. Goddamnit! Why was I not with her that time?! I'm such a failure." He cried out to Aster-unnie's hands.

"No, don't say that! You're not a failure because you saved her from heartbreak, remember? If it weren't for you, she would've given up already." Jisoo said.

When we first arrived at the hospital, Jineul-unnie's doctor told us that she was suffering from stress, tiredness, and post-heartbreak syndrome. She might have seen one of her exes that may have triggered it, we supposed.

"When she wakes up, I'll marry her. I'm scared that I will not have the chance to if she doesn't come back. Will you help me?" He turned to us and I looked at the girls.

"Of course, we would help you. Whatever makes Jineul-unnie happy!" Rose clapped.

"Wahh!! Jineul-unnie is getting married!" The youngest exclaimed.