𝑘𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑜

*reference: Rihanna Is Blessing Us With Another Savage X Fenty Fashion Show | Harper's Bazaar

BLACKPINK's Aster Joins The Star-Studded Cast Of The Savage X Fenty Show Vol. 3

It's Aster's first lingerie fashion show!

🇳​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇸​​​​​                                                                                              🇰​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇧​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇴​​​​​

                                                                                                   🇸​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇵​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇲​​​​​🇧​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​ 24

Supermodel Aster is packed with amazing projects for the whole year!

Last August, popstar and Fenty brand owner Rihanna shared on Instagram the official trailer clip of the third edition of her Savage X Fenty Show. It will be exclusively available for viewing on September 24 on Amazon Prime. Like its past fashion shows, it will "combine fashion, dance, music, and iconic architecture, highlighting the newest assortment of Savage x Fenty styles through subtle-yet-impactful scenic elements, lighting and filming techniques," according to the brand's website. Previous shows included all-star casts of models like Irina Shayk, Bella and Gigi Hadid, and Slick Woods, with cameos from famous musicians like Lizzo, Megan Thee Stallion, and Rosalia.

Nothing is new for this year's show except that the bar is now raised higher by the mogul. The trailer announces that the performers for the event will be, Lil Nas X, Ricky Martin, Bia, Jasmine Sullivan, Daddy Yankee, Normani, and Jade Novah.

Rihanna also listed the list of big-name models and stars who are set to model in her lingerie. The names included Gigi Hadid, Emily Ratjowski, Behati Prinsloo, Vanessa Hudgens, Adriana Lima, Alek Wek, Erykah Badu, Jeremy Pope, Leiomy, Lola Leon, Mena Massoud, Nyjah Huston, Precious Lee, Sabrina Carpenter, Thuso Mbedu, Troye Sivan, Korean model Soo Joo and last but not the least, BLACKPINK's supermodel Aster.

Aster had previously mentioned how she wanted to be a part of the show and now, her dreams have finally come true! Just a few days ago, Aster, along with her group member Rose, had attended the prestigious MET Gala. In the event, fans have also captured Aster and Rihanna's first meeting.

Aster arrived at the event's red carpet in a soft pink makeup and a full-pearl look with a dress from Francesco Scognamiglio, heels from Mach & Mach, earrings from Mike Joseph, and a bag from Simone Rocha. It is also black-haired Aster's comeback after 2 years!

Aster showed true expertise as she walks the runway in a sexy snake-skin cutout swimsuit and matching stilettos and train attached in the back

Aster showed true expertise as she walks the runway in a sexy snake-skin cutout swimsuit and matching stilettos and train attached in the back. And just one look at Aster, you can never tear away your eyes at her oozing confidence and pure hotness. Just look at how gorgeous she is and her perfectly toned abs accentuated with a belly chain! 

Aster quickly became the talk of the town after her appearance in her first lingerie fashion show, making the hashtag #AsterBodyOfTheYear achieve 3 million uses in just 24 hours

Congratulations to Aster for another success!

*a/n: okay so the met gala chapter is still ongoing i'm sorry huhuh and i kind of wanted to add some comments in here made by fans saying how her exes lost their chance but i thought that it's bad to still push the aster and gd agenda in this story (but it was kind of the plot lol)