𝑘𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑜 (28)

BLACKPINK's Aster Sells Out Her Collaboration Collection With GUCCI 

The original queen of fashion!

🇳​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇸​​​​​                                                                🇰​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇧​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇴​​​​​

                                                                      🇲​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇨​​​​​🇭​​​​​ 15, 2021

The high-end fashion brand Gucci is celebrating its 100th anniversary. They recently put out a collaboration collection with EXO's Kai. And now, it's Aster's time.

Born in a line of famous and legendary fashion icons and models, being stylish and creative is in BLACKPINK Aster's blood. Aster is no stranger when it comes to designing fast-selling pieces. She previously created a collection with high-end jewelry brand Tiffany & Co., a wig company Temper Hair, and K-pop superstar and Aster's ex-boyfriend G-Dragon's brand PEACEMINUSONE. Aster is known for modeling for different brands but her heart is always with her 'top 3' brands, one of them is with her first ambassadorship, GUCCI. 

The brand has released products for dogs before but this is the first time they are releasing a whole collection for it. GUCCI collaborated with global K-pop superstar and supermodel BLACKPINK's Aster for its very first collection for dogs.

The collection consists of dog care essentials such as a carrier, leash, dog beds, and blankets. They even have a full wardrobe of dog clothes for all sizes. This capsule collection was also Aster's dog, Yuka's debut. Together with her owner, the fashionable white teacup pomeranian displayed their new collection dripped in gold and of course, GUCCI.

The idol spoke on behalf of her dog to express their gratitude to the brand for creating a collection with them as well as fangirling over her now-model dog. According to fans, this is Aster's first kinda-long post as she only captions with one word and the third colored picture in her account.

 According to fans, this is Aster's first kinda-long post as she only captions with one word and the third colored picture in her account

The collection is currently sold out but the brand is processing its restock. While waiting, check out their fashion film here!:

a/n: omg whose username is that?!