𝑘𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑜 (4)

Does BLACKPINK's Aster Have A Sister? 

Proof of her sister has been revealed by netizens.

It has been known since BLACKPINK Aster's debut in 2015 about her younger sister, Camelia. But fans think that Aster has another sister aside from Camelia.

After JYP Entertainment debuted their new girl group ITZY, fans soon saw the resemblance between ITZY's older member Shin Ryujin and BLACKPINK's older member Aster. After this, they gathered and shared their thoughts and information through a famous social media platform.

There were assumptions or guesses that Aster's father had another woman bearing Ryujin. Some say that either one of them is adopted from one of the two families. 

This issue spread all over social media, catching the attention of Aster herself, therefore, answering everyone's question. Through her Instagram account, she posted a picture of her and her two younger sisters, Camelia and Ryujin in the backstage of ITZY's music show performance. She revealed that her father did have another relationship with a Korean and they had 2 children, one of them is Ryujin. She also shared that she met the ITZY member and is very close to her. The only reason she kept this information from everyone was that Ryujin was debuting and she wants her to establish her own name in the industry without being connected to her. 

Fans gushed and got jealous over their very cute sibling relationship online. 

What do you think of the Shin siblings?

*a/n: this is not edited yet and sorry for the very late update. i just started school and its hectic and stressful as heck. hope you stay safe and healthy and enjoy this chapter :)*