𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑎'𝑠 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦

Tomorrow is the birthday of our youngest! And as the eldest of the group, I wanted to make something special for her. 

I was scrolling through the results from my search when I heard someone speak from behind me.

"Unique gift idea for sister's birthday? But my birthday has passed." Jennie questioned.

"Eyy you scared me! Of course, I know that because we went to Fiji together for your birthday. This for Lisa." I said putting my hand on my chest.

"Ooh!!! Where do you want to go to for her birthday?" Jennie asked.

For this year, I booked trips to a country for a member's birthday. For Jennie's, we went to Fiji then to Iceland for Rosé's, and to Tahiti for Jisoo's. I was the one who paid for everything from plane tickets, hotel rooms, food, and activities.

"Where do you think would Lisa want to go?" I asked Jennie whose head was now in my shoulder.

"Umm...how about Spain? I heard her talking to her family one night that she would like to bring them there." 

"Oh. That is actually a good idea. We could bring her family with us just like she wished." I said nodding. Jennie clapped in excitement.

"Then, it's settled then. We will go to Spain for Lisa's birthday. For now, help me book the tickets. We will tell the rest a day before we leave."

Jennie ran back to her room to get her and mine's laptop while I scroll through my phone for must-do activities and foods to try while we are there. After a few minutes, Jennie came back and we started booking the plane tickets and hotel rooms. 

>>fast forward>>

It is the day of the announcement. Jennie and I made dinner before calling the members.

"Now that we are here, I would like to announce something and no Rosé I am not gonna bring you to the animal store to buy that unicorn hoodie for Dal because you want to match with her."

"Aww....but we would look so good together!" Rosé pouted while giving me dog eyes.

"Do not give those eyes Rosé. We know it won't work." Jisoo sighed while covering Rosé's eyes. 

"We tried to every time but she is just too strong to give up to our cute charms." Lisa patted Jisoo's back.

"And it will never work. Ok, let us go back to what I was supposed to say. We know our youngest is gonna turn 20 soon and just as we did for the past 3 birthdays, we will go somewhere out of the country! Jennie and I have already booked the flights and we will leave tomorrow night at 11 pm. And Lisa, I have a surprise for you."

"I'm scared but what is it?"

"Your family is coming with us. Jennie overheard you talking to your family one night that you want to go to Spain with them so that is what we did. We are going to Spain with your family!"

"OMG...Are you for real unnie?! This such a good gift, no, this is the best gift! Thank you!" Lisa went to hug me.

"Your welcome dongsaeng! So, after you eat, pack up and sleep early. We still have one more scheduled photoshoot before we leave for Spain." The members enthusiastically replied then proceeded on eating their dinner.

"You really are the best older sister anyone could have." Jennie said then hugged me.

"Aww..Jennie! Thank you! And you guys are the best not-blood related sisters I ever have."