𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑛ℎ𝑜 𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑡

*a/n: if the spacings are a bit odd, sorry because I copy-pasted it from another book. I mistakenly published this chapter in the Seventeen book.*

Outfit for the chapter:

Ughh...I'm bored.

We have just finished some interviews and now we are resting for the next music video filming. The others went out with their family and friends and I can't do that because they are also busy and my family is in the States.

I scrolled through my contacts, eliminating who are busy. I saw Wonho and I decided to text him to see if he's available.

A: Hey! What are you doing right now?

He replied a bit later than that.

W: Sorry for the late reply. Actually, I'm shooting a music video. How about you?

A: Really? Then I'm coming. I'm not doing anything at the moment.

W: That's great! I'll wait for you.

A: I'll bring you your usual. Give me the address.

I left my phone for his reply and changed into a comfy and casual outfit. I took a bag from the closet and filled it with the essentials such as my lip balm, charger, alcohol, hand cream, sunglasses, money, AirPods, and car keys. I took my phone from the sofa, wore my shoes, mask, and sunglasses then went out of the dorm to the parking lot where my car was waiting. I drove straight to the nearest coffee store and bought 2 iced americanos. After taking my order, I set the address Wonho sent me on my phone then drove away from the place.

I arrived 30 minutes later due to traffic. The guard asked me who I was and I removed my sunglasses and mask. I guess he knew me because he escorted me right away to Wonho's set. I looked around and admired the mv set. It was clean but it has a sexy and sophisticated vibe to it. We stopped in front of a set and saw Wonho with his dancers. When he saw me, he kept dancing until the director said cut. He ran to me and gave me a hug before I gave him his coffee. His stylist went to him and gave him a coat.

"Why you too sexy!! Damn... I saw that...How will your fans handle that.." I joked while copying his dance moves.

"Stop joking! Anyway, how are you?"

"I'm doing fine! I've been happier these days. Though I am a bit bored nowadays. Good thing you told me that you are doing something. You raised me from boredom."

"That's nothing besides, I am your best friend and your happiness is my happiness."

"Stop being cheesy. Anyway, mind if I stay here for a while? If you're not doing something after this, we can go eat out." He said sure then he continued filming while I sat in front of the monitors. I took some pictures of him and shared it on my Instagram story. I watched his film and when he is on his break, he would sit next to me and talk with me while I fed him the food that I brought. 

After a few hours, he was done filming so he asked me to wait for him to change into more comfortable clothes. I stood up from my seat, cleaned my mess, and fixed my clothes. He went out a few minutes after then we headed to my car. I drove us to a nearby mall where we ate in our favorite restaurant and went on a little shopping as my celebratory gift for his debut.

"Congrats Wonho! I'm so proud of you for standing back up again!" I handed his gift then hugged him. He hugged me back and looked at the gift.

"Aww. you don't have to! You visiting me to my set is already enough." I hushed him then we continued roaming around until we decided to go back home. I drove him to his dorm then I went back to mine. When I entered the dorm, I was met with Jennie who has a smirk on her face.

"Who was that? We're you on a date?" She teased and I playfully pushed her and sat on the sofa, her following my actions.

"It was nothing. I got bored so I went to my friend's music video shooting then we went shopping."

"Sure? Sounds like a date to me!"

"Oh shut it!"