𝑘𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑜 (30)

*a/n: btw, the song is Let Me by Zayn*

Wonho Surprises Girlfriend BLACKPINK's Aster With A New Song For Her Birthday!

Someone, please get me a man like him!

🇳​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇸​​​​​                                                                                              🇰​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇧​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇴​​​​​

                                                                                                    🇲​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇾​​​​​ 4, 2021

We can't help but be jealous and SWOON over Wonho's adorable gift to his girlfriend BLACKPINK's Aster!

This year, BLACKPINK's lead rapper and supermodel Shin Aster has turned 27! Because of the current situation, she has decided to stay in Korea to celebrate with her family and friends. Aster and some of her friends shared some pictures on social media of her small celebration at home! The pictures show gifts she has received but the grandest of all was what her boyfriend gave;  a song!

When the KST struck 12:00 AM, Wonho dropped the song titled 'Let Me' on his official channel. The song is in English and is about wanting to be her future and promise to take care of her for eternity. It was also accompanied by a music video mainly made out of his personal collection of their moments before they were dating up until now.

It's no secret that Aster went through rough relationships so this song that the former Monsta X member has written really struck her. When the idol saw and heard the song, Wonho shared her reaction on his Instagram story! The female idol cried happy tears upon hearing the song!

"Oh my god! I love it already! Thank you! This is so sweet I'm crying!"

Fans also loved the song, some even approving Wonho for Aster like a mother!

"This couple is SO endgame!"

"PLEASE get me someone like Wonho!"

"This is the sweetest song ever! Him promising his love to her is adorable and attractive!"

"I approve him for my dear Aster!"

"I now announce you husband and wife."

The Shin couple is the best out of all!