𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠

1. Paparazzi Aster

- Aster has been iconic since she was a kid. Being the daughter of a legendary supermodel, she has been in the spotlight occasionally. Though she officially started her modeling career when she set foot in Korea, her paparazzi pictures with her mother already looked like a magazine cover. She was also seen together with multiple designers, who were also her godmothers and godfathers, earning her title as the "child muse of fashion.".

2. The first international runway debut 

- Aster made headlines when she walked the runway for top designers Giambattista Valli and Alexander McQueen. When fans and celebrities found out about her international runway debut, they came to watch her, causing a big crowd outside the venue. Her then-boyfriend G-Dragon's attendance at her runway debut was also one of the reasons why this event was so special.

3. Playing tennis with her fans

- Aster is a big tennis fan. Back when she was not an idol, she used to spend her free time at a tennis court playing with her friends and the people available there. In 2018, before the fame of DDU-DU, DDU-DU, she went to a tennis court where coincidentally, there were also BLINKS. They played for almost three hours before they went to a fruit juice shop near the area.

4. Celebrating her birthdays with her fans

- One of the values her mother taught her is to be thankful for everything with a full heart. That's why whenever it's her birthday, she would be celebrating with her fans at a cafe they have put up for her before she holds her parties at home with close friends and family.

5. Runway with her mother

- Though Aster has a renowned model mother, she has never once been on a runway with her. In an interview with Elle Magazine in 2019, she admitted that she was scared of making mistakes while having the Schoellmann name. Therefore, when she auditioned, she used her Korean name so that a few people would recognize her and hopefully throw off the mindset that she was using her mother's fame. So, after years of making her name in the model industry, netizens and fans have finally seen them on the same runway for Karl Lagerfeld's last collection for Chanel.

6. No-makeup magazine cover 

- There is no difference between a glammed-up Aster and a no-makeup Aster. When the group debuted, there were speculations that she had "job" done. But fans came to her defense when they found Aster's pre-debut pictures. These accusations were annulled when Aster fronted an ALLURE Magazine in 2018, directed by Squid Game actress, model, and best friend Jung Ho Yeon, and renowned model Song Kyung-Ah. The cover flaunted Aster's natural beauty and body, resulting in the magazine earning its highest number of copies sold that year.7. Her reaction to getting a LEGO set

- Jennie quotes, "She can definitely can finish 8 sets of LEGO if she has the time." And it's true. Before having her own house, members say that she is always either playing tennis or in the living room building a LEGO set. It is rare to see her on her phone thus the lack of Instagram updates from her. Once, during a fan meeting, when she received a LEGO Blizzard Overwatch set, she couldn't take her eyes off it even when the staff took it. She kept opening the box after the fan meet and even when they were in the car.

8. FANCY MAMA Stage 2022

- Aside from modeling, building LEGO sets, exercising, and playing tennis, another thing Aster is good at is throwing parties. She can make every event a party. You think you're just playing PUBG? No, that's a drinking and betting party. That's why her MAMA stage for her debut single became viral. While others are just dancing in one spot on stage, she would be around the venue, trying to mingle with the artists and the fans. Heck, she even had a drink while onstage.

9. Aster and Jisoo's magazine cover

- What do you get when you join the two most beautiful idols in the industry? You get BEAUTY and a sight to see. That's what fans and netizens got when Jisoo and Aster became cover girls for VOGUE Korea magazine. The theme of the said issue was retro Korea which brought out the girls' soft sides.

10. Aster and Wonho in a cake shop for her 2022 birthday

- Thank you, fans, for taking such adorable behind the scene photos of Aster and Wonho baking and decorating a cake. For Aster's 2022 birthday, she and her boyfriend went to a cake store where they put their powers together to make a custom cake for her 28th. The scene was so adorable because of their big smiles and very messy faces.

11. Speaking French at the 2021 CANNES 

- Aside from Aster's visuals and hot fits during her first CANNES appearance, netizens got to hear their mademoiselle speak French. Some fans say she sounded like a native because it was so natural. After the event, many people asked Aster to keep speaking French and that they won't care if they do not understand because "it's like music to our ears.".

12. The MUGLER Spring Summer 2022 Film

- "She looks SAUR good in black hair!" and "I love the stares" were the fans' reactions to Aster's seducing visuals and charm in the latest MUGLER fashion film. She presented body and fox-like stares. Though all of her fashion films and advertisements are praiseworthy, this was Aster's latest public appearance after four months of no activity from her.