𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦

Lee Hyeongseok (March 2016 - August 2016)

Hyeongseok is a member of the boy group 'The Man BLK' signed under Stardium Entertainment

Hyeongseok is a member of the boy group 'The Man BLK' signed under Stardium Entertainment. They were trainees when they met and their first meet was not so good. Hyeonseok accidentally shouted at her in a coffee shop because the boy was stressed about debuting. When he apologized, explained, and treated her to a free drink, she understood and told him that she will help him in any way. They became friends until Hyeongseok caught feelings for her and confessed during a concert they went to. The couple started dating until Aster was forced to break the relationship because she will be debuting. He understood and supported her throughout. They are still friends to this day.

Kwon Jiyong (February 2017- August 2020)

Jiyong is the leader of the boy group 'Big Bang' signed under YG Entertainment

Jiyong is the leader of the boy group 'Big Bang' signed under YG Entertainment. Jiyong met Aster during her first day in the company. He was struck by her beauty which led him to ask the boss himself who is the newbie of the company. When Aster was not in the agency yet, Jiyong would always spend his time at their dorm but when she entered, he would always be in the building. When he is not doing anything, he would walk around the company and look for Aster then admire her from afar (not like stalkerish okayyyy). He was the one who suggested Aster appear in their music video for 'Let's Not Fall In Love'. During the shooting, he would always be so nervous around her which lead to re-shooting some scenes many times such as the kissing scene. When he heard that she was dating Hyeongseok, he got so upset that he never went to the company building for months and when they broke it off, let's just say that he was back to normal. When BLACKPINK debuted, he secretly sent flowers to her during their 2nd SBS Inkigayo appearance. He also gained the confidence to talk to her during Taeyang's wedding where the two groups met. Few days after the wedding, Jiyong invited her to a date where he asked her the 'girlfriend' question which she of course said yes. He would always spoil Aster with gifts and she does the same to him too. When he went to the military, Aster would visit him when she has the time. Their relationship was kept a secret until Dispatch caught the two out on a date a few days after his mandatory military service.

Lee Hoseok (October 2020-Present)

- Met in 2012 in a concert, Wonho and Aster became friends until October 4, 2020, when he asked her to be his girlfriend in one of their beach trips

- Met in 2012 in a concert, Wonho and Aster became friends until October 4, 2020, when he asked her to be his girlfriend in one of their beach trips. Wonho developed feelings for her in their second-year friendversary. He was the first person Aster cried onto when she broke up with Jiyong. Wonho is probably Aster's second favorite person (next to Joshua) in the whole world because he always supports her and helps her with her problems. When he was caught in a defamation issue back in 2019, Aster did everything to help him by exposing the people behind it. Wonho was afraid to face her after that so Aster talked him to it. They became much closer after his incident, went out to more friend dates. When the news got out, everyone was so happy for the two and said that Wonho is the best man for Aster and they believe that he will for the long run.