𝑔𝑞 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑒: 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑧

Outfit for the chapter:

Speaker: Aster, Wonho

"Hi everyone! This is Aster and Wonho and you will be watching me interrogate him."

"Good thing I know a lot about you, babe!"

(short commercial of the name of the show)

"I have 23 questions prepared here to see if you know me well. I think you will do well."

"Yeah because we were friends before we dated. But good luck to me still."

"First question, what is the name of my high school?"

"Downtown Magnets High School in Los Angeles."

"Yay! You remembered! Okay next. What are my top 3 favorite colors?"

"By order? The third is blue, then red, and black. Your reason is that these colors look good in satin and it's attracting."

"True and I have dyed my hair with those colors before. Next, what are the contents of my daily coffee?"

"There are 5 shots of espresso, sugar-free vanilla syrup, and ice. No water because sometimes you forget to drink it when it's on your hand already so the ice will melt and turn into water HAHHAHAHA. We have the same coffee recipe but mine has water."

"I am not that forgetful, it's just that there is a lot of things on my mind all the time and the ice melts quickly especially when it's hot outside. But you did good sir! Next, what is the name of my dog? Oh, wait...this question is too easy!"

"HAHAHAHA you already said it so I'll answer and it's Yuka. She lives with me so of course, I know her name. Yuka loves me more than you now~~"

"This is so true. Yuka loved cuddling with me before and when I started bringing her to his house, it's like she never knew me. Betrayed...Anyways HAHAHAHA next question! Which sports do I like watching?"

"Football, fencing, and tennis. Aster loves sports but barely has time for it so she watches them on her phone."

 "Yes! You got that right! Next, what is my favorite BLACKPINK song?"

"Whistle. It's my favorite too HAHAHAHA."

"That song is what I think is our best song from the whole discography. I love all of our songs but for me, this is top-tier. Next, what is my favorite clothing piece that we both have?"

"There is a lot! Uhmm...Is it the customized sneakers with our monogram names that I got for you for our 4th friendversary?"

"Correct! I loved that! The eighth question. Yes, I did count HAHAHAHA. Who are my favorite American singers?"