𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑖 (9)

Blackpink's Aster Graces the Cover of VOGUE US.

🇸​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇾​​​​​🇱​​​​​🇪​​​​​   May 1, 2019                                                                                                                                   🇧​​​​​🇾​​​​​ 🇯​​​​​. 🇰​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇲​​​​​

Make way for Vogue's first Korean Idol Covergirl, Blackpink's Aster.

The dancer-rapper and oldest member of Blackpink is the very first K-pop idol to be featured in the VOGUE US magazine. While she has already modeled for VOGUE China and Korea, this is the first time she has been selected for the main branch of the magazine. VOGUE is an American monthly fashion and lifestyle magazine covering many topics including fashion, beauty, culture, living, and runway based in New York City.

VOGUE magazine posted the Aster's cover in their official Instagram page and also distinguished her incredible beauty and that she oozes of women power.

The member exuded power and femininity in her all black outfit. Her black curly hair and strikingly red lips made her look like the lead of a femme fatale movie.

Blackpink recently had their comeback with 'Kill This Love' last April and the members are currently having promotions and ambassador work. Aster have been modeling for magazine brands and products all over the world.

Source (1)

🇧​​​​​🇱​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇨​​​​​🇰​​​​​🇵​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇰​​​​​   🇦​​​​​🇸​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​   🇲​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇸​​​​​🇨​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇱​​​​​🇱​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇸​​​​​