𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤𝑠

It is as if her world suddenly stopped. She couldn't believe she got hurt again. She loved but then, in the end, she got hurt.

She was lovesick.

It was one of his friends who told her about Jiyong's another woman. She was told that it started 3 months after he came back from his military service. He and his friends went to a bar where it all started. The excuses about work, being tired, hiding his phone from her, and the late night coming home.

At first she ignored these. She thought maybe he is just really tired. After all, he is very famous. She never knew this would happen again but the difference is that she was not abused thankfully.

The only thing abused here is her heart which was played by 2 people already.

She can't deny that it hurts especially when  it happened before.

She was the one who initiated the broke up. She was very cold facing him. She had enough. She did not stay long with him to hear his explanation.

"I want a breakup. Let's finish whatever we have and pretend that we don't know each other. I'll have someone get my things from your house."

"You didn't make your promises true. Now pay the consequences. She removed the promise ring from her finger and threw it to him.

"Have fun with your little new girl while it lasts." She wore her sunglasses (sponsored by Jentle Monster! sorry 😆) while staring at him dead in the eye before standing up and walking out the place.

He was stunned with what he heard. He became blank, only hearing her black 5-inch heels clacking against the floor.

When Aster arrived at the BLACKPINK dorm/ house. The members asked her if she's fine which she replied to with a smile and a nod.

"Well, I made something for us. Let's drink tonight!" The girls cheered before heading to the dining room.

They were chatting with each other while enjoying the food Jennie made.

"Loving so much hurts. I don't want to feel that. I am scared." Lisa drunkenly said.

"Maybe we are born to be alone." Jisoo wondered.

"But in the end, we will still be looking for love." Rose said.

"We are such lovesick girls." Jennie murmured while her head is on my shoulder.

"Lovesick Girls huh." Everyone suddenly turned to me, kinda sober.

"I guess we have a title track. We only need the lyrics."