𝑎𝑠𝑐 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙: 𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑦

*a/n: let's pretend that Ryujin can speak English fluently like Aster.*

Outfit of the chapter:

Setup for the chapter:

Speaker: Aster, Ryujin, BamBam, Jackson, Everyone

"Welcome everyone! Today.."

"Is.."

"National Siblings Day!"

"To those who have siblings, congratulations! You will enjoy this day much more."

"And to those who are the only child in the family, do not wish for one."

"Yah Jackson!"

"They are a pain sometimes!"

"Not you too Ryujin!"

"As you may have noticed, the infamous Shin siblings are here. But where are the brothers or sisters of Jackson and Bambam? Of course, they can't come because they are busy and Corona!"

"We treat each other like siblings so we can be in this episode. Also Corona!"

"Though we can't celebrate outside like the past Siblings Days we can do it at the safety of our homes! It will still be fun like make a little set-up at your backyard or living room."

"Today will be the best episode in the history of the After School Club so just sit, relax, and enjoy the show!"

"Get your phone's ready as well because we will be asking you to send us questions with today's hashtag 'ASCSiblingsDay'."

"Let's mention as well our very cute set-up for today. It's a cute picnic!"

"There is a lot of food too!"

"The show is going off to a great start!"

(insert logo animation here)

"Can we start eating now, producer-nims?"

"Director nodded so dig in!"

"Can you pass the strawberries, Jackson?"

"Sure, here you go!"

"While we are eating, we can talk about each other like how are we as siblings. So Bammie, how are your brothers and sister as siblings? "

"They are really kind to me like even though I can handle myself, they are still babying me. That's the only problem. But I love them and I am grateful to have them as my siblings."

"Do you have a favorite among them?"

"I love all of them! I can't choose!"

"Ayy~~BamBam ignoring the question."

"For sure there must be someone who treats you better than the other two."

"Maybe Bank-hyung because he's the oldest and he feels like it's his responsibility to take care of us. But like I said, I love them equally."

"Okay, good answer! How about you Jackson?"

"Umm of course! Is that even a question? Because he gave me a niece that is why."

"He must feel betrayed that you chose Aimee over him."

"No but really. I love my brother as well. How about you Aster?"

"I'm just starting to get close with Ryujin and her brother but yeah, I do love having Ryujin as a sibling. She is a hard worker and whenever she wants something, she is determined to get it. It's something to admire about her. And Camelia, my little baby! Of course, I love her. I wished she stays as a baby forever though so that I can have someone to cuddle to all the time. Cammie baby~~I miss you!"

"Aww...Unnie you're making me blush! Hi to Cammie too~~ Hope to see you again!"

"This is too cute for me to handle BamBam! I can't take this!"

"Me too!"

(insert logo animation here)

"So now, we will be answering your questions! The first question for Aster, if you were to decide Ryujin's hair color for their group's next comeback, what would it be?"

"Aster, give her something like very bright!"

"Or something weird like polka dot hair."

"Bambam! How about you do it?"

"I can't do my sister like that LOL! Maybe like a blonde short?" 

"Maybe I'll do just that!"

"Aww...she's considerate! Next, for Bambam, if one of your brothers were to be put in a boy group, which one would it be?"

"I don't want him in GOT7 for sure! Maybe, SHINee or Super Junior? I think his visuals will fit there. I mean he is pretty handsome."

"I agree! Bank or Beer in SHINee. Next, for Jackson, if you were to pick who to be your sibling, who would it be?"

"Maybe Aster or JB. Imagine us three. The most beautiful siblings in the world!"

"I'll be fine with that! Our parents will show us off to the world that people would get annoyed LOL."

"The last question for today is for Ryujin, what is your favorite activity with Aster?"

"Shopping and traveling of course! Unnie is a really good travel companion, and she has outstanding fashion taste so she will know what to pick for me."

"That is true and it's also my favorite pastime with Ryujin."

(insert logo animation here)

"The show is coming to an end but before we do that, we will be giving each other gifts. Here is mine, Jackson-hyung! Thank you for being with me from the start and guiding me. I hope that we can go on more adventures together in the future."

"Aww... of course Bam! I love this thank you! Here is mine!"

"Thank you hyung!"

"Aww...the presents are so cute! Here you go Ryujin! I hope we can learn more about each other and that we will get closer to one another. I hope for your success as well."

"Thank you unnie! Here is mine! Thank you for guiding me and being a good role model for me. I am where I am because of your support and trust in me. I hope we can be more closer too."

"The presents are adorable! Anyway, that is all for today's episode. I am GOT7's Jackson."

"GOT7's BamBam."

"ITZY's Ryujin."

"And BLACKPINK's Aster!"

"Happy National Siblings Day everybody! Have a nice day!"