𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑘 24/365 𝑒𝑝. 16

"Hello BLINKS!" I waved to the camera, my face still covered by my mask.

"I am currently on my way to The Black Label building for an audition. But not for me. It's for the trainees. Since I became a CEO, I have been doing a lot but it's fun and exciting. It's like a mystery cause you will never know what will happen. The thing I'm proud of is I have a lot of trainees under my belt now." I spoke to the camera.

"I will get back to you later!" I waved before stopping the recording to sleep a little.

-----     -----      -----      -----      -----      -----     -----     -----     -----     -----      -----      -----     

"We have now arrived! I am now in the practice room where the auditions will be held." I moved the camera back and forth to show the room. Then I stopped when I faced the mirrors.

"Oh! Is that a comfy outfit on Aster? Yes, it is. I have been wearing a lot of heels and crop tops lately that my body's getting cold and stiff so I want to loosen up a little. It's only an audition so there is no need for formality."

"I'll show you the trainees. They are actually here now." I went to the trainees who suddenly stopped what they were doing and bow to me.

"No no! It's fine no need to bow! I'm not that strict. Please say HI to the BLINKS!" They immediately waved and said their greetings.

"Let's do good today and please show me what you got okay!" I advise the trainees to which they agreed.

"Okay, we will stop filming again! Bye!" I stopped the filming to start on the auditions.

-----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----

"Auditions are done for today so let's go back to the dorm!" I pointed in the direction of the car and got inside.

"I'll rest with the girls for tonight and have some chicken and ice cream maybe? Just a girl's night"

-----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----

"I'm with the girls already! But we will have to stop the filming because we need to rest so let's say our goodbye's" I told the girls and they waved bye to the camera before stopping.

*a/n: I'm so sorry if this sounds rushed!*