𝑣𝑎𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑗𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠𝑜𝑛

Our latest comeback has been so tiring. We have been doing a lot of promotions non-stop and on some days, I even thought of not appearing in our schedules and fake a sick day. Finally, we were given a break before we continue with our schedules for the full album. I was scrolling through my contacts when I saw Jackson's name. It's been long since I last talked to him so I decided to call him. 

I waited for a few rings before I heard his voice.

"Aster! How are you doing?" My mood suddenly went up when I heard his cheery voice.

"Jackson, hi! I am kind of tired but I decided to call you because I was thinking of going on a trip together. What do you think? Are you free or do you have a schedule?" I asked him, hoping he will give me an answer.

"Yeah, sure that would be great! I am absolutely free because we need to rest before our comeback. Where do you want to go?" I instantly smiled at his reply and quickly thought of a place near enough.

"How about Macau? I've been thinking about going but I have no one to go with." I bit my lip while waiting for his reply. I heard some keyboard typing, what is he doing?

"Done! Pack up, we will leave in 7 hours! See you soon!" Jackson exclaimed and I got shocked. Did he book us a ticket while I was on the phone with him?

"What? Did you book a flight right away?" 

"Yes so get ready come on. We will leave in a few hours. Should I pick you up or I'll just wait at the airport?" 

"Can you come to pick me up? Our manager is on vacation as well so there would be no one who would ride the car back." He said sure so I bid him goodbye and rushed to packing. I packed 4 days' worth of outfits with a few spares just in case we go for drinks.

>>fast forward>>

We are now in our hotel in Macau. I paid for the hotel, each of us has their own room. I bid goodnight to Jackson before entering my room. I did my nightly routine before going to sleep for tomorrow's tour. We planned on doing a food trip and just roaming around, maybe some shopping.

The next day, I met him in the lobby and we started our tour. We first ate breakfast in the restaurant of the hotel before heading out to some of the recommended tourist spots in the region. We took a lot of pictures of each other and post them on our social media accounts.

On the last day of the tour, we tried 'The AJ Hackett Macau Tower Bungy Jump'. Jackson was hesitant at first but I got him to try it. He even wanted to do it two more times after his first. After that, we did shopping for our members, families, and friends back home. There were some fans who asked for pictures but there were some who did not bother us to respect our privacy.

 >>fast forward>>

We have now arrived back in Korea and when we landed, we thanked each other for the fun little vacation we had.

"I really had fun this past few days, Jackson. I hope we could do this more!"

"I hope so too! Good luck with your comeback! Let's meet each other soon." I gave him a hug before saying 'you too'. I took my luggage then walked to my manager and we headed back to the dorm.

When we arrived, I was greeted by my members and I gave them a hug one by one and asked how everyone is doing. They told me about what they did when I was gone. I also told them about my vacation with Jackson and the fun moments we had. After a few minutes of talking and giving them their presents, they let me rest in my bedroom.

I put my luggage next to my closet and I removed my jacket and shoes and took my towel and my night clothes to the bathroom to refreshen up. After doing all that, I turned on my air purifier and some music before closing my eyes.