𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑠: 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑏𝑜𝑘𝑘𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐵𝐿𝐴𝐶𝐾𝑃𝐼𝑁𝐾'𝑠 𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝐴𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 | 𝑉𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 𝐾𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎

*inspired by the video above*

Outfit:

Speaker: Masterchef Aster, Aster 

"MasterChef BLACKPINK's Shin Aster here cooking tteokbokki with this very hungry woman for Vogue Korea."

"Hi, Aster."

"What's up Aster?"

"I personally think I am a great cook and I can cook anything really. I'll nail this easily."

"First, boil the rice cakes in water and a pinch of salt until the texture is soft and bouncy."

"In high or medium heat?"

"Just medium. Then, let's chop up some meat and vegetables. Chop the sausages into four, then set aside and do it to the other ingredients."

"How about the cheese?"

"You'll add them later, don't worry." 

"Aster, what is your mantra in life?"

"My mantra is to be cool as always."

"The new mantra is no mantra."

"Okay. What would you do with a time machine?"

"I would take it to look for a cure for the virus so this pandemic will end and we go back to normal."

"That's very thoughtful of you. Next, do you plan on creating a Youtube channel yourself?"

"I have a lot of things right now with going back to modeling and expanding The Black Label company so maybe not right now but in the future."

"Let's check the rice cakes and if they are already cooked, put the sausages and the vegetables then close it again."

"I could eat this rice cake by itself."

"Okay, but it won't be a cheese tteokbokki anymore so try to keep it for a while. What is your greatest fear in the kitchen?" 

"Mine is when I'm hungry, I look at the fridge but I do not know what to make then I end up not eating at all. You see, I'm a model but I love eating. No limits."

"Any peculiar habits in the kitchen?"

"I used to eat raw pancake batter while my mom isn't looking. Can I add the cheese now?"

"Yes, please do. What's your favorite restaurant in the world? My boyfriend's mom's house."

"Sweet or savory?"

"or.  I like both."

"Sundays? Or Sundaes?"

"Sundaes on Mondays."

"Korean food or Chinese food?"

"My mom's food. A mixture of the two." 

"Looks like it's done. Let's decorate it and don't make a mess, please. I guess people would say you have a good teacher."

"It looks edible. We need beer and friends. Yo friends! Come, let's eat!"

"Hey, it's Shin Aster and I just made my own recipe of cheese tteokbokki. If you like more videos like these, subscribe to Vogue Korea."