𝑘𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑜 (-)

BLACKPINK's Aster Makes History With First-Ever Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Supermodel Aster coming through!

🇳​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇸​​​​​                                                                     🇰​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇧​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇴​​​​​

                                                                       🇳​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇻​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇲​​​​​🇧​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​ 8, 2022

Just a few weeks ago, a picture of what is supposed to be BLACKPINK's Aster was rumored to be just for a shoot for a magazine. But now, her long wished dream has finally come true!

On November 8, the widely known American lingerie, clothing, and beauty retailer Victoria's Secret held its 45th-anniversary fashion show at The Grand Palais des Champs-Élysées. With a theme on looking-back, the brand showcased new products and the most iconic looks of the Angels of all time. 

The annual fashion shows of Victoria's Secret are known for their extravagance and theme and their guest singers. For this year, they had the best of the best such as Cardi B, Selena Gomez, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Shawn Mendes, Harry Styles, Halsey, Megan Thee Stallion, and Doja Cat. 

Being the newest Angel of the bunch, the show introduced her in the best way possible. The fashion show started with Cardi B as the opening act. Before Aster's entrance, the rapper welcomed her with a fitting title. Cardi B has previously worked with Aster's group for a song back in 2020.

"Please welcome Victoria's Secret newest Angel. The baddest of the bunch, the hottest, the most talented, gorgeous as fuck, every adjective that screams 'that's a bitch', Aster Schoellmann!"

During her walk, the live stream showed the fangirl reactions of her fellow models backstage, screaming and cheering. 

Aster's first walk

Aster's first walk