𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑑𝑚𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑟

this happened during aster's promotion week for 'sally walker'. aster receives a bouquet of flowers from an anonymous admirer

in aster's waiting room at inkigayo

"1,2,3, smile!" Hugo clicked the camera as me and my dancers pose and smile. I thank the dancers and told them to get something to eat and drink and take a rest. We have just finished the first live performance for 'sally walker' at SBS Inkigayo.

I took a seat at the sofa in the waiting room and leaned back. I was about to go take a nap when Tristan called me.

"Someone asked me to give this to you." He handed me a bouquet of red roses with white orchids.

"Who was it from?" I looked at the box of flowers in my hands and picked up the card that came with it

"You did great, baby girl." I read the note flipped the card to look for the recipient's name.

"There's no name." I said and handed the note to Tristan.

"Maybe it's from Hoseok?" 

"But he just gave one a while ago, the pink aster flowers." I pointed to the bouquet that Hoseok sent a while ago, pink aster flowers.

" I pointed to the bouquet that Hoseok sent a while ago, pink aster flowers

After that day, I kept receiving the same bouquet box. I would give the flowers to another person since I do not know where it came from.

"Maybe it's from a secret admirer." 

That person is a coward for sending flowers but not including his/her name.

*a/n: who do you think sent the flowers? comment your guesses!*