a/n - wedding question!

August 28, 2020:

thank you to everyone who is reading this book 🥰 I just want to quickly share to you that I made a Seventeen 14th member book and I would appreciate it if you would read and take a look at it  😊

btw, did you already watch 'ice cream'? I love the song but now I can't remember how it sounds 😂 oh, also K/DA made a comeback! I really loved 'the baddest'. 

October 6, 2020:

hi everyone! thank you for reading this book. I just want to announce that the outfit chapter for the 'Ice Cream' MV will be out on saturday evening due to schedule. I have uploaded it before but I wasn't satisfied with it so I will be reuploading it.

November 13, 2020:

hi everyone! thank you for reading this book. to all of the nct fans (all units, yes wayv), my wayv 8th member book is now up! please go and check it as well! have a nice day everyone! 

December 25, 2020:

merry christmas everyone!🎄stay safe wherever you are, if you can, stay at home with your families to prevent getting the virus. even if we are at home, let's celebrate christmas! 💜💜💜

December 31, 2020:

before we end this year, let's welcome aera wang from my exo 10th member! the profile and facts chapter is up so check it out! happy new year everybody! 🎆🎆

January 6, 2021:

not nct or kpop related but i have a book titled 'whistle' up on my account now! it's an oikawaxreader book so all of the haikyuu fans, you're very free to go look at it!

March 9, 2021:

do i have 'the penthouse' fans here? my new book 'so this is love', a joo seokhoon x reader fanfic is up now on my account! check it out!

April 19, 2021:

hello! as some of you may have remembered, i created a chapter about lisa and aster's duo debut with 'commes des garcons'. it said that the debut would happen on april 10. but i read an article saying that lisa may have her solo debut by june so... i'll be moving and making some changes regarding their duo debut.  :) please anticipate it :) 

April 26, 2021:

hello! so.... i'm going to be starting the first part of aster and wonho's married life by starting with the wedding. so, if you have any ideas for a theme, let me know :)