𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑑𝑚𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑡. 2

aster thought that the gifts would stop after her 'champagne' promotions.

in her office in The Black Label building

"OK, thank you!" I said to the phone before hanging up and called Hugo in.

"You have no schedules after this so you can go and rest now." I sighed and picked up my bag.

"Thank you, Hugo. You can also go rest." He nodded then patted my back before walking out of my office. I changed my slides for my heels before standing up and walked to the elevator. As I was about to step in, a security guard came and handed me a box of flowers.

 As I was about to step in, a security guard came and handed me a box of flowers

"Who is it from?" The guard shrugged and said someone just dropped it by the lobby.

"He told me to give it to you." I sighed and stepped inside the elevator. As I held the box of flowers, I saw a card and read what it said.

'tu me manques mon amour'

again.

I crumpled the card and left the box of flowers in the elevator and walked out.

at aster's house

I removed my shoes and leaned back on my sofa and closed my eyes. I was about to take a nap when I smelled flowers. I sniffed the air and looked around when I saw my kitchen filled with flowers. Yes, again.  I sighed and walked towards the flowers.

  I sighed and walked towards the flowers

Okay. I had enough of this. 

"Youngho, can you please come here. Someone has been sending me flowers again." 

"Okay, wait for me there." I nodded then looked for a card and as always, there was one. But this was different. 

It was a number.

"What do you want?" I said.

"You, baby girl." 

"We're over now. Give up. You know what, you don't really want me. You just want attention and you hate the thought of me seeing someone new. And when I did, you're suddenly wanting me back? Do you think I'm stupid for not knowing the meaning of the flowers you're sending me?" He laughed. He sounded near me. I turned around and saw him by my patio door. He ended our call and walked towards me. I walked backward until I hit my kitchen island and he trapped me.

I'm not lying when I say that I miss him. Our relationship was what everyone has dreamed of, the queen and king of K-pop. We've had fun while it lasted. We looked into each other's eyes and I broke down. I leaned my head on his shoulder and cried. He put his hand on my head while I kept crying.

"I hate you so much! I hate you so much!" I keep repeating while I hit his chest.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He replied and I pushed him off me and slapped him across his face.

"Please leave and stop giving me mixed signals. You won't have me back ever again. Leave or I'll tell her. As much as I hated her for doing this to me, to us, I don't want her to get hurt." I sniffed. He gave me a kiss on my forehead just like he used to and left. I stared at the door and broke down again. 

A few minutes later, Youngho and Hoseok came and saw me on the floor. They asked me what happened so I told them and my bodyguard told me that he'll add more security around the area until Jiyong stops coming and invading my house.