𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝: 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟

Outfit for the chapter:

This is an episode of the Kpop Daebak w/ Eric Nam, a podcast series under DIVE studios

This is an episode of the Kpop Daebak w/ Eric Nam, a podcast series under DIVE studios. So this would be an all-dialogue chapter.

Speakers: Shin Aster; Eric Nam

"Hey everyone. Today is the day. The day that will be written or spoken in the podcast world. A globally famous idol is in the studio. She is one of the youngest CEO in the whole world, a really beautiful woman, smart, rich, very very talented, and the goddess of the 3rd generation."

"Oh come on Eric!"

"Okay she's now embarrassed and that is enough for me. Please welcome BLACKPINK's Aster!"

(clapping and screaming from the staff)

"Hi! Welcome, today's listeners, or viewers. Thank you so much for having me here!"

"Thank you so much for accepting our invitation! I did not know that you would actually come. And I am still shocked seeing you here."

"This is an honor for me! I've been listening and watching a lot of your podcast so I'm really excited for today."

"Really? Wow. Now I am nervous."

"Don't be. Come on. Just be casual with me. We're friends, Eric. You can even tell embarrassing stories about me and I'll be fine."

"That's what you said! So okay here is one story about Aster."

"Ayy Eric you are really taking your chances, that's unfair."

"Jokes aside, how are you these days?"

"I'm doing fine, Eric! How about you?"

"Doing very great especially now that the EAster ship is sailing back again!"

"Yes!! The only ship that should sail! Just kidding! But really, I like our ship's name. "

"I know right! It's cute and colorful like easter eggs HAHHAHAHA."

"Aww, easter! I love easter."

"Me too! Okay, let's start today's chitchat. Recently, BLACKPINK came back with 4 songs this year and 2 of them are collaborations with Western artists. That is more than what you usually release yearly. Like last year, you only had 'Kill this Love' and after that, it's done."

"I know right! Fans have been asking when are we gonna have our next comeback and I saw some memes about BLINKS experiencing drought when we don't have any activity like that is bad. But it's because we only have one producer and Teddy can't produce music for all of the artists under YG. He is also managing one of the subsidiaries of YG, The Black Label."

"But you are now the CEO of The Black Label, so does that mean you can give more comeback for your group and the others?"

"I think so, yes. Because the label is mainly a producer label, we have more music makers than trainees. We are currently training new producers to be able to make music with the style of YG."