𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟? 𝑝𝑡. 4

* i'm not promoting hate on jennie. this is just fanfic so chill*

Aster

I was lying all this time and thankfully, my real friends backed me up with my plans.

The truth is, I really don't have a disease because I'm as fit as a fiddle, thanks to my mom's genes.

flashback to 2 months before Jiyong and Aster's break up

"Are you sure?" And my manager nodded at me. I bit my thumb as I looked out at the view of the conference room window. 

"No wonder they look so suspicious around me." I scoffed as I sat back in my chair and I gestured at my manager to sit down.

"Who gave you the information?" 

"A trainee said that she saw Jennie walking out of his house a few nights ago." I clicked my tongue and leaned towards the table. 

"Call her. I want to have a talk." He nodded then went out to get the trainee. I whipped out my phone from my bag and called Joshua.

"What did Tristan found?" He asked as soon as he picked up.

"It's true." I folded my legs and turned back at the view. I sipped the chamomile tea from my table as I listened to Joshua.

"Aster, I'm sorry." He sighed.

"It's fine, boo. I kind of expected it but I wasn't expecting someone so close to me. We are about to get married."

"What do you want to do now? I'll help you whatever it is." I bit the inside of my cheek and replied back.

"Of course, I'll break up with him then make him regret going against me." 

"That's my bestie! Hey, I'm free and I'm actually going there right now and I have your favorite food." I smiled and said that I will wait for him. I ended the call and finished my tea. As I was about to go to the bathroom, someone entered the room, someone I did not want to see at the moment.

"Hey, baby." He walked towards me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. When he met my eyes, I gave him a fake smile.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"I'm fine. You, how are you?" I asked him, not making it obvious that I knew he is cheating on me.

"I just missed my fiance. Wanna go eat outside? I'll take you to your favorite restaurant." He peppered my face and my neck with kisses. I put my hands on his chest and softly pushed him away. 

"Sorry, I'm meeting with a friend. Next time?" I picked up my phone and messaged Joshua if he's near and walked out of the room without waiting for Jiyong's reply. 

I walked to the lobby and saw Joshua sitting on one of the sofas. In the corner of my eye, I saw Jennie walking to the elevator. Fine, meet him. He's all yours now.

"I saw her." I smirked and picked up the box of chicken he placed on the table.

"Let's eat at my house." He nodded and we both walked to my car. 

"Did you call the others?" 

"You bet I did. Do you have a plan already?"  I nodded as I looked straight at the road.

"Poor Mr. J. He lost his Harley." He twirled my hair and I laughed.

When we reached my house, there were some cars parked outside. My real loyal friends are here.