𝑘𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑜 (32)

*a/n: not edited. few things before you read: let's pretend jay park held an online concert this year and that he and gd have a 'not-so-good' relationship (but they're friends irl)*

BLACKPINK's Aster Makes Special Appearance At Jay Park's Online Concert

🇳​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇸​​​​​                                                                       🇰​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇧​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇴​​​​​

                                                                             🇲​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇾​​​​​ 31, 2021

The two best rappers of this generation united for an epic performance!

On May 31, AOMG and H1gher Music CEO Jay Park held his first online concert titled 'Chosen1'. Some of his guest acts are labelmates Simon Dominic, DJ Wegun, Gray, Ugly Duck, Hoody, LeeHi, and BLACKPINK's Aster! The rapper performed some of his best hits such as 'MOMMAE', 'All I Wanna Do', 'Summertime', 'Drive', 'Won and Only', 'Aquaman', and 'Me Like Yuh'.

Though they have been friends for years, Jay Park and Aster have never collaborated on a song before. So they performed 'Bad Things', a song previously made with BIGBANG's leader G-Dragon. 'Bad Things' was Aster and G-Dragon's last song collaboration before they broke up last year in August.

Instead of negative remarks, fans praise Jay Park for doing justice to the song by performing his part well.

"The song was already good but when Jay performed it with Aster it was just *chefs kiss*"

"OMG?! This sounds so good!!"

"Now, all we need is a song collaboration."

"We want these two to perform like this again in the future!"

"Jay looks so hot rapping...seriously."

But there were some fans who thought otherwise.

"I'll admit Jay Park is a good rapper, the best even, but Bad Things was Mr. and Mrs. J's song."

"Love the new version but I think I'll still go with GD's style."

"When the J couple broke up, I went back to this song and the line 'I want you forever even if were not together' just hits so hard rn."

Now, all we do is wait for their collaboration in the future!