𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑠: 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑒𝑝. 251

*outfit for the chapter*

"Wow! BLACKPINK! BLACKPINK!" Sangmin cheered to which we just smiled

"The CEO of The Black Label where Somi is signed under is also here!" Heechul announced and I just laughed. They asked us to introduce ourselves so I stepped a bit forward,

"Hi! We're from "Men on a Mission" Will Now Be BLACKPINK-alholics High." The members then proceeded on introducing by comparing themselves to the cast. I went in last.

"Hi. I am BLACKPINK's Heechul, Aster!" The boys whined about why I chose him. I laughed and said that it's because I am as "friendly as him".

-----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----

"Is Lisa the most the most famous idol star right now?" Jang-hoon asked. The members looked at me and I gave them a look of confusion.

"Why are you all looking at Aster?" Ho-dong asked.

"While Lisa is popular in Thailand, we think Aster is much more. She is very big in Europe, United States, Korea, and China." Jennie said.

(*this is not hating or defaming. it's only  fanfiction)

 -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----    -----

"Do you guys have some secret that made you so popular around the world?" Ho-dong asked.

"In my opinion, it's because we've gathered members who grew up in a variety of different cultures to make music together. That's how people from all different nations were able to emphasize easily with us." Jennie answered.

"So Thailand, New Zealand, America, Australia, and Korea." Young-Chul pointed to us while saying where we grew up.

-----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----

"And "How You Like That" is a song that isn't unfamiliar to us. Last time, when Seohyun was here, she covered it." Ho-dong shared.

"I saw it and I was very moved. When we were trainees, Girls Generation was very big in the industry, and to see someone who paved the way for our generation and the future K-pop groups covering our song, we were very touched. Before, we were dancing to their songs and now, they are the ones enjoying our music." I replied.

"This is a very great achievement for you." Heechul said and I nodded.

-----     -----     -----     -----      -----     -----     -----     -----

"It was Lisa and Aster's first time wearing hanboks. How was it." I told Lisa to answer first.

"I've worn it once before, and I love old-fashioned hanbok like the ones in "Dae Jang Geum. That was a very popular drama in Thailand, so I told my mom as a kid that I wanted to dress like her, and dragged her to a store to buy hanbok. But it was too expensive, so my mom made one for me. " The cast and staff were amazed by her touching story. Soo-Geun then asked me to proceed.

"I've worn a lot of hanboks before, both traditional and modern. One time, we took a family photoshoot in traditional hanbok, and during a photoshoot for a magazine, I wore both styles."

"Aster has been in a lot of magazine covers since debut and you are also modeling for known fashion brands, right? Now that you are a CEO, do you still plan on doing those things?" Heechul asked.

"With the covers, I will still appear on them but not a  lot as before, and the modeling, I have to drop that one."

"It must be pretty disappointing for you. It was your main dream, right? Aster entered the industry to become a model but it got held back because she was put in BLACKPINK as the leader." Kyung-Hoon explained.

"I was but the new responsibility is exciting as well. I've got to explore a lot in the industry where I belong and this opportunity gave me that." I replied.

-----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----

"When you guys go out, everyone recognizes you, right?" Kyung-Hoon asked.

"It's very hard to go out casually because they will discover you right away. Once, I met my friend Lay from EXO at the airport, I was wearing really comfortable clothes, like so different on-camera, people still recognized me."

"It must be difficult to have your own privacy." 

-----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----

"Aster is very big among Hollywood celebrities. You have a lot of friends, models, brand owners, actresses." Hee-Chul bragged.

"Yes. When I started modeling and the group was promoting abroad, that's when I met them. I have two best friends who are supermodels, Gigi Hadid and Taylor Hill."

"Wahh...You're very famous!"

-----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----

"Let's hear Aster's wish."

"I want to appear on "Problem Child in the House"." They got shocked at my very different wish.

"Why? Why? I want to hear why she picked that show." Ho-dong asked.

"I really loved mystery like solving problems and learning a lot of facts and trivia. I watched a lot of videos of the show before and I would try to answer the questions. I would like to try that too cause it looks fun."

"Wow! Aster is really that smart huh?" Young-Chul exclaimed.

*a/n: this is cut into two parts. please wait for the second part! and sorry if it's short as well :)*